Hey everyone, let's welcome me to this site. The pleasure's all yours.

Welcome to USMB. Next time, don't be so shy. Tell us what you really think of yourself!

Von meinem Base Lutea II über das Tapatalk-App gesendet.
I didn't know Tapatalk was in Deutsche...

LOL. Tapatalk automatically includes that message in the language of the land where you download the app, so since I am in Germany, the app and the tail-end message is in German. In fact, every single program on my computer except for one genealogical research program is either in German or French.

Hope you liked it "auf Deutsch"!

LOL. Tapatalk automatically includes that message in the language of the land where you download the app, so since I am in Germany, the app and the tail-end message is in German. In fact, every single program on my computer except for one genealogical research program is either in German or French.

Where in Germany? I have a friend in Bamberg and plan to visit in 2015.

Where in Germany? I have a friend in Bamberg and plan to visit in 2015.

Bamberg is in Bavaria (Bayern), directly due west of Bayreuth and due east of Würzburg. I've been there, professionally.

I like in North-Rhine Westphalia (Nordrhein Westfalen), about 4- 4.5 hours away.

Forum List

Back