Hey Canada Lawmaker - Fuck off! :)

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
friggin-frackin....(sigh)...

OTTAWA, Aug 25 (Reuters) - It was damned bastards last year, "idiots" this year.

Canadian Member of Parliament Carolyn Parrish had said she hated "damned Americans" and called them bastards in the run-up to the Iraq war. She found a new moniker, idiots, on Wednesday in discussing the planned U.S. missile defense system.

"We are not joining the coalition of the idiots. We are joining the coalition of the wise," the Liberal legislator told a small group of demonstrators.

Parrish, who had to apologize for her "bastards" remarks last year, at first denied using the term idiots, and when reporters pointed out they had her remarks on tape, she said: "I don't mean Americans are idiots."

"The world respects Canada. If we were to join this then it will be giving credibility to what they're doing," she said.

Parrish then begged reporters not to use the remarks: "Please guys don't put that on tape," she said. "I already got into trouble once.... Really, please, I've had enough trouble."

The top spokeswoman for former Prime Minister Jean Chretien, Francoise Ducros, had to resign in 2002 for calling President George W. Bush a moron.

Chretien's successor, Prime Minister Paul Martin, has pledged to put relations with Canada's largest trading partner on a warmer footing.

"We are not joining the coalition of the idiots. We are joining the coalition of the wise," the Liberal legislator told a small group of demonstrators.

Not a really horrible thing to say, but she had to keep talking didn't she.

Brought to you by Mr. H. and the fine folks at Harbinger and Sons Lumber, Inc.
Milwaukeee, WI.

See us now, or see us later... but see us before you buy.

Family discounts on volume 2x4's.

Well you should sleep better knowing that the Canadian people have said "fuck you" to that silly bitch, long ago.

:lol:

The OP must be in a time warp. She was a mega left winger who served under Chretien and Martin.

And the comment "Damn Americans...." was spewed by Parrish in 2003.

Even managed to get herself expelled from the Liberal caucus.

Forum List

Back