Hey!!! Boris the animal!!!!!

BorisTheAnimal

It's Just Boris
Apr 26, 2013
West end of the Erie Canal
It's Just Boris!

Anyhoo, I welcome a knock down, drag out bare fisted fight with the Left and am looking forward to bloodying a few noses (JK).

'Nuff about that. I am staunchly Conservative and am a musician of over 30 years' experience. I play both electric and Upright bass. In fact, I am currently taking Double Bass instruction with one of the top Bassists in my area.

So. With all that, I look forward to the battles.

It's Just Boris!

Anyhoo, I welcome a knock down, drag out bare fisted fight with the Left and am looking forward to bloodying a few noses (JK).

'Nuff about that. I am staunchly Conservative and am a musician of over 30 years' experience. I play both electric and Upright bass. In fact, I am currently taking Double Bass instruction with one of the top Bassists in my area.

Battle? Here?

I am sure I do not know what you are talking about. We all just sit around in the Hot tub all day sipping wine and singing happy go lucky songs.

WELCOME ANIMAL!

It's Just Boris!

Peace, brother.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3MiD_U4CHQ]Joan Baez - Kumbaya (1980) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back