Hey! Admins.

Well then, how about a whining, victim forum for the rw's?

that's what EVERY forum is here already.
You mean every forum here is a DNC chest thump! Good thing you had all those precinct chairmen adding up the votes in your favor or Hillary Clingon's tell-all FBI lists come out! :rolleyes:

So now we won because its a C-O-N spiracy? Oh for fuck's sake. :eusa_doh: You lost because most people didn't buy what you people were selling. :clap2: Buy a clue. :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
You mean every forum here is a DNC chest thump! Good thing you had all those precinct chairmen adding up the votes in your favor or Hillary Clingon's tell-all FBI lists come out! :rolleyes:

So now we won because its a C-O-N spiracy? Oh for fuck's sake. :eusa_doh: You lost because most people didn't buy what you people were selling. :clap2: Buy a clue. :eusa_boohoo:

They can't .. It's Christmas...and they spent all their money on the Morman.. :lol:

Looks like you will have to take your traitorous ass to the dollar store and buy some REAL cheap Chinese shit for the kiddies this XMas.

Last edited:

Learned it with 8 years of "Bush STOLE the election" from you, since you all have the corner on creativity. <snicker>

Meister, it's Christmas you have one more shopping day to give the loonyticks on the left they're much coveted WE WON forum.. Dear Santa!

I just realized that I been here a month longer than freedombecki so's I can use this on her:

little2520dog2520ownedxk7.jpg

I had completely forgotten about gloating over our Huge election gains (Presidency & Senate) :eusa_whistle: Thanks to WillowTree & Freedombecki for reminding the winners AKA- us ;) :cool: BTW- I'm a secular humanist :afro: & therefore don't observe xmas :ack-1:

Last edited:
Last edited:

They can't .. It's Christmas...and they spent all their money on the Morman.. :lol:

Looks like you will have to take your traitorous ass to the dollar store and buy some REAL cheap Chinese shit for the kiddies this XMas.

There's a good chance we can spell "mormon"...asshole.

New Topics

Forum List

Back