He’s ‘not right, mentally’: Al Franken reveals GOP senators are worried about Trump

brummelben

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2016
Sen. Al Franken appeared on Friday’s Real Time with Bill Maher and said that opinions of the new president among Republican senators vary. Some say, he said, that he’s “not right, mentally.”

“And then, some are harsher,” he said. “I haven’t heard a lot of good things and I’ve heard great concern about his temperament.
“I saw this today,” Maher said. “Fifty-one percent of Trump voters believe he should be able to personally overturn decisions by judges.”

“That didn’t surprise me,” Franken replied, then pointed out that half of Trump voters is fewer than a quarter of the people in the country and, “I guess that 48 or 49 percent of Trump voters understood [the federal judiciary is independent] and that’s good.

Yeah, Al Franken is the 'go to guy' for psychological evaluations.

Stuart_Smalley.jpg

Sen. Al Franken appeared on Friday’s Real Time with Bill Maher and said that opinions of the new president among Republican senators vary. Some say, he said, that he’s “not right, mentally.”

“And then, some are harsher,” he said. “I haven’t heard a lot of good things and I’ve heard great concern about his temperament.
“I saw this today,” Maher said. “Fifty-one percent of Trump voters believe he should be able to personally overturn decisions by judges.”

“That didn’t surprise me,” Franken replied, then pointed out that half of Trump voters is fewer than a quarter of the people in the country and, “I guess that 48 or 49 percent of Trump voters understood [the federal judiciary is independent] and that’s good.

"I have heard this that and the other about Trump."

Cool story. Where did you hear this from? CNN? Because they have one heck of an imagination.

Yup. Scary. Trump's supporters are actually worse than he is in many ways. Absolute scum.

That's because a quarter of the people in this country shouldn't be here. Pretty soon that moron will have snowflakes believing that only 5 people voted for Trump.
trump-desk-2-628x354.jpg

Stuart_Smalley.jpg

and yet, he gradated harvard and is much smarter than you.

idiots who voted for a reality show host for president really should just shut up.
idiots who voted for a reality show host for president really should just shut up.

and the people that voted for a script/joke writer should...?

That's because a quarter of the people in this country shouldn't be here. Pretty soon that moron will have snowflakes believing that only 5 people voted for Trump.
trump-desk-2-628x354.jpg
75 million people shouldn't be here? Maybe we should make this a country for white christian conservatives only

It doesn't take a genius to recognize a lunatic president.

Did you recognize the last half dozen?

Yup. Scary. Trump's supporters are actually worse than he is in many ways. Absolute scum.

Agree.

And as horrendous as drumpf is, we all need to consider what would happen if Mike sharia law Pence took his place.

Stuart_Smalley.jpg

and yet, he gradated harvard and is much smarter than you.

Trump:

Trump is nobody's fool. Al? Lacks common sense imo.

He attended Harvard College where he majored in government, graduating cum laude (top 25% of the class) with a Bachelor of Arts in 1973.[8

Government? Not even Economics? Harvard cum laude sounds very good until you see it's in Government. That's usually a minor, isn't it? Mind you; I'm told that he wrote well on the early SNL programs. I find it hard to take him seriously though.

Greg

Down deep, even those who voted for this froot loop know he is bleeping nutz.

My bet is that as they watch his give their money to the big banks in his cabinet, the K Street lobbyists in his cabinet, the BILLIONAIRES in this cabinet, they will recognize that he has filled his swamp with the worst alligators possible.

But, fact is, its too late.

We

Are

Screwed.

RWNJs, consider this - so are your children and your grand children.

Damn fools.

a98448_adult-baby_8.jpg

Forum List

Back