Herschel Walker has been accused of voter fraud. Is anyone surprised?

So you can’t even defend republicans on any of their own perceived merits huh? All you can do is whine about democrats and compare them to republicans? That’s all you have going for you when you vote Republican?
There's no point in arguing with a lying douchebag.

There's no point in arguing with a lying douchebag.
So I’m right? You have no merits to list when it comes to republicans? Christ man vote third party or don’t vote lol. You’re just lowering yourself. It’s completely defeatist to vote for them.

So I’m right? You have no merits to list when it comes to republicans? Christ man vote third party or don’t vote lol. You’re just lowering yourself. It’s completely defeatist to vote for them.

Yet the country and its people were thriving almost immediately under Trumps republican policies and under Energy Killing *Joes and the democrats policies things are going downhill fast. So much so the only positive Illegal Alien Drowning *Joe and the dems can claim is 9 million jobs and everyone knows it’s a lie, the jobs came back from the Covid shut downs .

So many republican politicians are just so embarrassing. I don’t understand how voters tolerate it. Boebert, Palin, Trump, Walker, and MTG are absolutely embarrassing. Democrats might say dumb things every once in a while, sure, but there is no equivalent to those international embarrassments.

Your party elected Biden, AOC and Futternutter. I mean seriously, you have absolutely no room to talk.

Where do you think that Walker is from? He was born in Georgia. He was raised in Georgia. He went to the University of Georgia.

Did you park your brain somewhere and forget where?

And he left Georgia and moved to Texas. Where he got a Homestead tax break for his permanent residence.

The residence he listed when he started running for office is in his wife's name. And she claimed the rental income from that property on her income tax. It was not Hershel paying the rent. He just used the address.

Uhh if you read the article, it looks to me like who ever does Walker‘s taxes screwed up. I very much doubt that someone with Walker’s money does his own taxes. There is no intent here, it looks to me like a politically motivated false charge.
The weirdo has stated publicly that he identifies as a Texan. He'll be headed back there soon after Warnock hands his ass back to him in the runoff.

And he left Georgia and moved to Texas. Where he got a Homestead tax break for his permanent residence.

The residence he listed when he started running for office is in his wife's name. And she claimed the rental income from that property on her income tax. It was not Hershel paying the rent. He just used the address.
The guy is from Georgia. Because he moved away for a time does not make him a carpetbagger.

GOP hypocrisy is always something you can count on. Walker was just the first in a long line of republicans publicly opposing abortion but paying for abortion for mistresses.

Now he’s been accused of knowingly, illegally registering to vote where he shouldn’t have.

Will Georgians take this into consideration for the runoff? Hopefully. Let’s spread this story far and wide. Republican voters, you can’t trust your elected officials.

Regardless of the outcome, Herschel Walker, a man with no political background, is pushing Democrats in a runoff.

Since he has no real credibility with his mistresses and their abortion, there’s no good reason to believe him. Why do you worship the GOP when it’s so obvious they don’t give a flying fuck about you?

You think Nancy, Chucky and Barry give a flying fuck about you.
HahahahahahahahaHHHhhHHhhAAAAAAAA

Since he has no real credibility with his mistresses and their abortion, there’s no good reason to believe him. Why do you worship the GOP when it’s so obvious they don’t give a flying fuck about you?
Yet you kiss the ass of Warnock who hit his ex-wife with his car and neglects his kids, as well as evicting lower income blacks from properties. So no reason to believe him, yet you blindly follow him. Seems it’s actually Warnock who doesn’t give a fuck about you.

The guy is from Georgia. Because he moved away for a time does not make him a carpetbagger.

I didn't call him a carpet bagger. But when you move away for a set amount of time you are no longer a resident.

And if you claim a tax break as a resident of another state, you cannot then claim to be a resident of your original state.

You've never been right about anything.

Forum List

Back