Herman Cain... Too "black" for Liberals ?

More like too rightwingloon for liberals.

What did you think, liberals would vote for him because he's black? :lol:

Of course not... he's the wrong kinda black. See:

Clarence Thomas
Condi Rice
Allen West
Allen Keyes
Michael Steele
You're the ones that stereotype blacks. Most rational people don't care about skin color. They care about political agendas.

It's pretty sad to see a candidate supported based on his skin color. But hey, we are talking about Republicans.

Uhm, ok.. so it is your contention that people voted for Obama because of his record?

Seriously? Ya really want to go there?

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, btw, where did I stereotype blacks?

Last edited:

Clarence Thomas
Condi Rice
Allen West
Allen Keyes
Michael Steele
You're the ones that stereotype blacks. Most rational people don't care about skin color. They care about political agendas.

It's pretty sad to see a candidate supported based on his skin color. But hey, we are talking about Republicans.

Uhm, ok.. so it is your contention that people voted for Obama because of his record?

Hillary would have won if she got the nomination so I have a feeling there was more to it than race... It was more just being in the right place at the right time...

Clarence Thomas
Condi Rice
Allen West
Allen Keyes
Michael Steele

Obama HAD no record except campaigning and voting 'Present'.

Hillary would have won if she got the nomination so I have a feeling there was more to it than race... It was more just being in the right place at the right time...

Hey, I would have voted for Clinton over McCain. Obama was untouchable. He still is.. because... wait for it..

HE'S BLACK.

Clarence Thomas
Condi Rice
Allen West
Allen Keyes
Michael Steele

See also from the dictionary of Statism:

Uncle Tom
n Informal derogatory a Black whose behaviour towards Whites is regarded as obsequious and servile [after the slave who is the main character of H. B. Stowe's novel Uncle Tom's Cabin (1852)]
Uncle Tomism n

Clarence Thomas
Condi Rice
Allen West
Allen Keyes
Michael Steele

See also from the dictionary of Statism:

Uncle Tom
n Informal derogatory a Black whose behaviour towards Whites is regarded as obsequious and servile [after the slave who is the main character of H. B. Stowe's novel Uncle Tom's Cabin (1852)]
Uncle Tomism n

I still like the "uppity black" line.

Here's how liberals (love plugs Biden in this one) treat blacks who stray:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egTyaIAaqz8]YouTube - ‪Clarence Thomas High-Tech Lynching‬‏[/ame]

Herman Cain. Why have I never heard of this guy.
I guess I better go google. I want to read more about him.

Herman Cain... Too "black" for Liberals ?

If he gets the nomination, you'll see a lot of liberals like this:

cross-burning-at-nighttime-ku-klux-klan-kkk-rally.jpg

I am not listening to the media this coming election.
Nor the soundbites of anyone taken out of context.
Perhaps it would be a good thing to turn off our TVs now and do some plain old fashioned research and soul searching?

Just a thought.
Would be nice to have a JFK type candidate. Anyone know of one?

Good point. I rarely pay much attention to the media about candidates either, I prefer to research each individual for myself and trust my own judgements rather than be told what to think by some idiots on tv.

Herman Cain. Why have I never heard of this guy.
I guess I better go google. I want to read more about him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E0ZCzF0qd4]YouTube - ‪Herman Cain Announces He is Running for President: - Complete Video 5/21/11‬‏[/ame]

CAIN BIO

Honesty...Integrity...NOT a Politician...An American Success Story...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHomZF3JGBg&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Herman Cain Presidential Announcement Video‬‏[/ame]

Clarence Thomas
Condi Rice
Allen West
Allen Keyes
Michael Steele

No, because he wasn't Bush or a Bush clone.

Some of his views I don't agree with or am not sure about. The underlined, I do agree with.

Economic
Cain believes economic growth can be achieved by implementing policies that emphasize less legislation, less regulation, lower taxes, and business friendly policies.[36]

Taxes
Cain supports lowering the corporate tax rates from 35 to 25 percent, eliminating the capital gains tax, and suspending taxes on repatriated foreign profits.[37] He also supports elimination of the estate tax.

Fair Tax
Cain is a strong supporter of the Fair Tax,[39] which would replace all federal personal and corporate income taxes with a national consumption tax.

Bank bailouts
Cain supported the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) bank bailouts as a way to save the economy, viewing it as an investment opportunity for the taxpayers. In a 2008 editorial, Cain wrote, "Owning a part of the major banks in America is not a bad thing. We could make a profit while solving a problem.".[40] In May 2011, regarding his TARP support, Cain said "I don’t have any regrets".... "I studied the situation. I didn’t have trouble with the idea; I had trouble with its implementation, picking winners and losers."[41]

Federal Reserve
In early 2011, Cain stated on his radio show that there was no need for an audit of the Federal Reserve (Cain objected to auditing the Federal Reserve in 2010 while hosting the Neal Boortz show).[42] Cain has clarified, however, that while such an audit is not a high priority for him, neither does he object to it.

Gold standard
Cain announced his support of the gold standard on a radio program in late 2010:
"Yes I believe in the gold standard. We should have never gotten off the gold standard because when we got off the gold standard, that then allowed Congress to inflate our currency whenever they overspent. Now look at the mess that we have."[43]

Welfare
In an interview with Christianity Today, Cain stated, "Programs today are designed to make people more dependent rather than less dependent."[44]

Social Security
Cain favors a position of reforming the current system, but not privatizing it.[45]

Social
Religion
In an interview[46] with Christianity Today, Cain declared he would not consider appointing an individual of Muslim faith to a presidential cabinet or to a federal court. "No, I will not", he said. "And here’s why. There is this creeping attempt, there is this attempt to gradually ease Sharia law and the Muslim faith into our government. It does not belong in our government. This is what happened in Europe. And little by little, to try and be politically correct, they made this little change, they made this little change. And now they’ve got a social problem that they don’t know what to do with hardly."

Abortion
Cain is pro-life and opposes abortion. He believes that life begins at conception. He favors defunding Planned Parenthood.[47]

Education
Cain believes that education is vital to success and favors performance incentives for teachers. Cain also favors vouchers and charter school systems.[48]

Energy and the Environment
Cain favors offshore drilling and favors drilling in ANWR. He favors allowing consumers to choose alternative energy sources such as solar and wind through the private market instead of the government dictating who will be the economic winners and losers.[49]

Health Care
Cain favors repealing the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. Cain favors allowing the free market to play the largest role in health care.[50]

Immigration
Cain believes that the US-Mexico border must be secured. He believes in allowing illegal immigrants living in the US to go through the traditional citizenship process.[51]

Marriage
Cain believes that marriage is between a man and a woman and is against legalizing same-sex marriage.[52] He supports the Defense of Marriage Act [53]

Supreme Court Justices
Cain favors appointed Justices that would abide by the Constitution and not make any rules. He has expressed support for Justice Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas.[54]

Second Amendment
He believes that any gun permit law must be dealt with at the state level.[55]

Foreign policy
Israel
He supports Israel and believes that the US should aid Israel in defending itself.[56] After President Obama said that the starting point of negotiations for peace between the Israelis and the Palestinians should be based on the 1967 borders, Cain said, "I was shocked at the president’s position, and I was equally shocked that he would unilaterally suggest that Israel would move the borders back which they acquired 44 years ago. This president threw Israel under the bus, there is no way around it. It demonstrates once again the arrogant disregard of this president for the opinion of the American people who like the relationship we have with Israel, and for Israel having the right to make its own decisions."[57]

Iran
Cain favors a diplomatic approach to nuclear disarmament. He believes that Iran is a threat to Israel.[58]

North Korea
Cain opposes any form of appeasement to the US's enemies. He believes that the number one priority for the US is to keep its citizens safe. [59]

Russia
Cain opposed the New START treaty because he believes that the US gave up too much.[60]

Social
Religion
In an interview[46] with Christianity Today, Cain declared he would not consider appointing an individual of Muslim faith to a presidential cabinet or to a federal court. "No, I will not", he said. "And here’s why. There is this creeping attempt, there is this attempt to gradually ease Sharia law and the Muslim faith into our government. It does not belong in our government. This is what happened in Europe. And little by little, to try and be politically correct, they made this little change, they made this little change. And now they’ve got a social problem that they don’t know what to do with hardly."

Abortion
Cain is pro-life and opposes abortion. He believes that life begins at conception. He favors defunding Planned Parenthood

Cain’s failure to understand the 1st and 4th Amendments alone is reason enough to oppose him.

And once again we see the hypocrisy of the right: they want the government out of your financial affairs but right next to you in bed.

Social
Religion

Abortion
Cain is pro-life and opposes abortion. He believes that life begins at conception. He favors defunding Planned Parenthood

Cain’s failure to understand the 1st and 4th Amendments alone is reason enough to oppose him.

And once again we see the hypocrisy of the right: they want the government out of your financial affairs but right next to you in bed.

OMG, why do so many conservatives have this campy fixation about Sharia law?

Forum List

Back