Herman Cain: Me, Myself, and I

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Thomas Lane-November 9, 2011

A lot of people are questioning what they really know about Herman Cain.

But here’s the thing: Herman Cain knows all about Herman Cain. And Herman Cain says Herman Cain wouldn’t do things in a way that’s just not Herman Cain. Herman Cain knows what Herman Cain is all about. And Herman Cain just needs to let Herman Cain be Herman Cain.

Here’s TPM’s mash-up video of Herman Cain talking about the man Herman Cain thinks should be the next President on Mount Rushmore: Herman Cain.

More: Herman Cain Keeps Talking About Himself In The Third Person | Election 2012

By Thomas Lane-November 9, 2011

A lot of people are questioning what they really know about Herman Cain.

But here’s the thing: Herman Cain knows all about Herman Cain. And Herman Cain says Herman Cain wouldn’t do things in a way that’s just not Herman Cain. Herman Cain knows what Herman Cain is all about. And Herman Cain just needs to let Herman Cain be Herman Cain.

Here’s TPM’s mash-up video of Herman Cain talking about the man Herman Cain thinks should be the next President on Mount Rushmore: Herman Cain.

More: Herman Cain Keeps Talking About Himself In The Third Person | Election 2012

I am just hoping that if HE takes a lie detector test, that ALL his "supposed" victims of sexual harrassment, have to also. This was an idea put forth by WillowTree yesterday and I like it. :D

Forum List

Back