Herman Cain: 'I Felt Like Moses'

In the same video he admits to his ignorance of forgien policy.

Flipping it back to the person asking the question isnt going to work, he wants to be president then he had better know his shit. I dont think any sane people are interested in a war with iran.

By Alana Horowitz

"I felt like Moses when God said I want you to go into Egypt and lead my people out," he said. "God has been in this since the beginning...there are certain things that happen along this journey that they couldn’t happen unless God was in it."

VIDEO: Herman Cain: 'I Felt Like Moses' (VIDEO)

He sure as fuck doesn't look like Moses. At least the last time I checked.:eek:

Umm Moses probably does not look like Chalton Heston.

Who here thinks that Cain could seriously get the Independents and moderates to win against Obama?

Not me, no F'n way. Im not voting for Mitt Bush either.

Neither one of them have a solid plan, thats why they flip flop all over the place.

Both of them view politics today as just getting and staying elected. All governing is handled as it is needed with a vast array of advisors ready to fund the next election cycle.

Cain is a n(black ghetto man still demanding mule and cart)r and Romney is a corporate lap dog looking to repeat the Bush regime.

Looks like its Ron Paul or im just not gonna vote.

Who here thinks that Cain could seriously get the Independents and moderates to win against Obama?

Whoever gets the Republican nomination will get the independents and moderates to win against Obama. Incumbent presidents do not get reelected in this kind of economic climate.

Voters too often look for saviors, Cain is just preaching to that segment of the voting block - a very large block given the constant whining from independents and republicans. Whatever happened to good old American do something attitude? Get out there and support America, buy American, tell corporations you're not into supporting China and India et al. What a bunch of woosies we have in this nation today. Cry and whine but do nothing, and given the chance screw your neighbor too, an Enron and wall street prove daily. The decline of America is brought to you by the spoiled American whiner.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...es-of-midcans-insights-into-contemporary.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/186726-republican-ideology-through-history.html

"Something is profoundly wrong with the way we live today. For thirty years we have made a virtue out of the pursuit of material self-interest: indeed, this very pursuit now constitutes whatever remains of our sense of collective purpose. We know what things cost but have no idea what they are worth. We no longer ask of a judicial ruling or a legislative act: is it good? Is it fair? Is it just? Is it right? Will it help bring about a better society or a better world? Those used to be the political questions, even if they invited no easy answers. We must learn once again to pose them." Tony Judt 'Ill Fares the Land'

Forum List

Back