Heres another one - Gay hater accused of sexual abuse.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Anti-gay televangelist Ernest Angley accused of sexual abuse

Televangelist Ernest Angley, who has spoken out against homosexuality and preached about other supposed immoralities on his internationally broadcast show The Ernest Angley Hour, has been accused of sexual abuse.

It’s alleged that Angley sexually abused a man, who was employed by his church, Grace Cathedral in Cuyahogo Falls, Ohio, reports Ohio.com.

Weird looking bloke in a wig is a hypocrite shocker !!

Ernest-Angley_main_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg

Who? Never heard of him. I used to know a guy who hated gay people too, but his story didnt make it to USMB.

often times those that use the pulpit to preach against something are actually participating in the very thing they preach against.

There must be a LOT OF GAY CLERGY in AmeriKKKa.

often times those that use the pulpit to preach against something are actually participating in the very thing they preach against.

Its like every time these dickheads are repressed Gays. Every time.

"AmeriKKKa"? Youre corny.

Youre barking up the wrong tree. Caddo is black, so he obviously hates gay people.

Televangelist Ernest Angley, who has spoken out against homosexuality and preached about other supposed immoralities on his internationally broadcast show The Ernest Angley Hour, has been accused of sexual abuse.

It’s alleged that Angley sexually abused a man, who was employed by his church, Grace Cathedral in Cuyahogo Falls, Ohio, reports Ohio.com.

I think all news about televangelists should be made known. Thanks for posting him, never heard of him, but I bet he loves to ask for money.

He must have really repressed his homosexuality b/c no self-respecting gay would don such a horrible toupee.

Youre barking up the wrong tree. Caddo is black, so he obviously hates gay people.

Me black? LOL
back in the day I could have easily joined the KKK. My next door neighbor was second in command of a tri-state territory in the deep south. I had no interest in joining a bunch of white, lobotomized, trailer trash, infidels aimlessly running around hating on black folk. I know some folks in Angola prison, sentenced to life for the rape & murder of a teenage black girl. Those boys will die in Angola. Too bad. Some folks just make shitty choices.

Do you have any data to back up that claim?

Sad how the side that says we shouldn't judge all by what a small number do take that approach quite often.

I think all news about televangelists should be made known. Thanks for posting him, never heard of him, but I bet he loves to ask for money.
"bet he loves to ask for money"

That sounds like every bleeding heart Liberal that proposes raising taxes on someone in the name of doing better for those in need. How is that any different?

Forum List

Back