Here’s a sob story about a college%educated professional who can’t support his four kids without the enchanted government child support

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
For non-gullible people who can read between the lines, here are two key points in the left-biased article::

1. He’s a college-educated software architect. The story quite noticeably omitted his salary (probably because it’s in the six figures).

2. The mother is a stay-at-home mom and says they are really feeling the pinch covering expenses for their four kids. After all, she doesn’t work.

Now for a couple of questions:

1. If they couldn’t afford to support four kids, why did they have them?

2. All four children are school-age. Why can’t the mother take one of the millions of unfilled jobs during school hours?

Sorry, but I am not going to cry when a college-educated professional complains that they can’t support their four kids on a single income, and expect to have other people fund child support payments so the wife doesn’t have to work.

God has all the power to create universes yet he still begs for your money at church....Funny how that works.
It is better when one parent is a stay-at-home parent to help raise a family compared to when both parents work...

Because that would mean missing out on the big screen tv, the benz in the driveway. The poor mother having to clean and do all the daily household chores plus work.
You actually expect some to take responsibility? Are you crazy? Much easier to get the government to pay.

God has all the power to create universes yet he still begs for your money at church....Funny how that works.
It is better when one parent is a stay-at-home parent to help raise a family compared to when both parents work...
Not sure why you had to interject religion into this.

And sure it’s better to have one stay-at-home parent, but that’s IF your family can afford it. This family apparently can’t. They should have either limited themselves to a family they COULD support without requiring welfare, or the mother should take a part-time job when the kids are at school. She could be home by the time they get out of school.

The solution to problems of one’s own making is NOT always to have other people give you money (although I know you leftists think it is).

For non-gullible people who can read between the lines, here are two key points in the left-biased article::

1. He’s a college-educated software architect. The story quite noticeably omitted his salary (probably because it’s in the six figures).

2. The mother is a stay-at-home mom and says they are really feeling the pinch covering expenses for their four kids. After all, she doesn’t work.

2. All four children are school-age. Why can’t the mother take one of the millions of unfilled jobs during school hours?

Sorry, but I am not going to cry when a college-educated professional complains that they can’t support their four kids on a single income, and expect to have other people fund child support payments so the wife doesn’t have to work.

Wait a minute. I have so many qweshens just looking at their pic

What the hell is the Rainbow Ranch?

Not sure why you had to interject religion into this.

And sure it’s better to have one stay-at-home parent, but that’s IF your family can afford it. This family apparently can’t. They should have either limited themselves to a family they COULD support without requiring welfare, or the mother should take a part-time job when the kids are at school. She could be home by the time they get out of school.

The solution to problems of one’s own making is NOT always to have other people give you money (although I know you leftists think it is).
Once you get to know him you'll understand that gibberish nonsense is his language

Wait a minute. I have so many qweshens just looking at their pic

What the hell is the Rainbow Ranch?
I‘m sure it’s some leftist thing.

Did you notice in the article how another mother said that without the enhanced government child support, she “will have to be cautious with [her] spending”? Well, people who don’t have lots of extra money have to be careful that way, duh.

God has all the power to create universes yet he still begs for your money at church....

I, personally, don't have an issue with churches, or any organization, begging for money. Both the begger and the beggee are free to participate in that arrangement.

I do, however, have a big issue with people using law to make the distribution of alms mandatory ... it removes any choice from the equation.

Yeppers. I can just see that thing in a BurnLootMurder t-shirt and jammy pants in a year or two.
Pajama-boy.jpg

Software Engineer!
What a joke!
Does he have a hard science degree?
When the market crashes he will never find another job.
And yes, you have to keep up with the Joneses..

Forum List

Back