Here's a Secret...Goldbelly...Get the best meats and seafood...No lines to wait in...

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Do your homework. Have been using Pat LaFrieda (New Jersey - really close to Manhattan) and Hancock Lobster (Maine) for quite a while. Life is short. Eat the best.

I have order quite a bit from Goldbelly. Pies, cakes, cookies, pizzas, sandwiches, meats. I heard about Detroit pizzas and decided to try one. A great way to try food from around the nation.

I must say Pat LaFrieda aged burgers are awesome. I actually use some of them in spaghetti sauces. As you indicate the sweets options are off the charts! Don't get me started! I actually had a dream about chocolate cheesecake last night. :p

Anyhoo, not sure about you, but I never had a real Philly cheesesteak sandwich and an 8 pack of Pat's Original's are on sale... Dayem... Thinking about an order with American cheese "wit" onions...

pats-original-philly-cheesesteak-8-pack.1f350a7bf2852552bf219d6609405c69.jpg

What cuts do they use in their cheesesteaks? If it's crappy brisket cuts, no thanks, I'll get the patty melt at Whataburger, which is essentially the same thing as a Philly cheesesteak.

No idea in regards to Pat's, Dalessandro’s is apparently heavy competition to Pat's and has great reviews but no evidence they ship.

No idea in regards to Pat's, Dalessandro’s is apparently heavy competition to Pat's and has great reviews but no evidence they ship.

If they're good I would order frozen online; the restaurant industry here has become total crap, not even much in the way of decent Tex-Mex any more, much less anything else, like decent Italian or seafood. I raise my own beef, but always buy more meats than I raise on the hoof, pork and turkey, etc. I'll pay for good cuts, but not for the cheap stuff like briskets.

Forum List

Back