Here's a good example of a "liberal" press

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
On the subject of Rush Limbaugh....What repercussions did Bill Maher suffer for calling Sarah Palin the "C-word". Where is the outrage by the media? I don't remember the President admonishing him for that. Maybe I missed that.

Last edited:
Why would it be the duty of a president to tell off a comedian for getting carried away?

Why would it be the duty of a president to tell off a comedian for getting carried away?

Why did the President say something about Rush then? Rush is "just an entertainer" too like Maher. Rush isn't a elected official. You lefties are something else. :rolleyes:

pigboy-Godfather_2.jpg

Why did the President say something about Rush then? Rush is "just an entertainer" too like Maher. Rush isn't a elected official. You lefties are something else. :rolleyes:

We lefties?

I'm not sure even if Obama spoke out about the Limbaugh/Fluke thing...what did he say?

Nobody on the left is scared of Maher. Nobody worries about what they say about him. It isn't the same with Rush. Reps are afraid to say anything about him. That's real power.

On the subject of Rush Limbaugh....What repercussions did Bill Maher suffer for calling Sarah Palin the "C-word". Where is the outrage by the media? I don't remember the President admonishing him for that. Maybe I missed that.

That's different.

Somehow.

It just is.

That's different.

Somehow.

It just is.

Not somehow. A definite reson was given. :eusa_liar:

That's different.

Somehow.

It just is.

Not somehow. A definite reson was given. :eusa_liar:
Schultz darn sure did:

Talk Show Tiff: Ed Schultz Apologizes For Calling Laura Ingraham "Right-Wing Slut": Gothamist

That's the best ya' got?

Pathetic.

I don't care what either say - to be honest, but the different dynamic is this:

If Rush says distasteful things, one is almost forced to disassociate their Company's image from him - EVEN IF THEY AGREE WITH HIM; whereas for Maher the end user (Customer) is he/she who would have to drop their subscription, and apparently most people don't give a fuck what an HBO comedian has to say about Sarah Palin.

That CONZ can't figure out the difference between someone who ran for VICE PRESIDENT and makes her LIVING AS A PUBLIC FIGURE and a law student giving testimony to congress on a personal issue, reveals either their willful stupidity or the depths of their willingness to deceive.

Oy vey...........my head is spinning from all the liberal justification for calling several women all sorts of vulgar names.

Just don't let one guy, who happens to be an entertainer, paid to cause a rucus and happens to lean right, say something about someone on the left and all hell breaks loose.

The double standard should be laughable, but I'm not laughing. :cuckoo:

This promiscuous gal needs to head over to the Health Dept for her FREE birth control. They'll give her free condoms, too since BC pills do nothing to prevent STDs. Obama needs to shut his yap about something else that makes him look stupid. He's supposed to be the POTUS, not some talk show guy. Such class exhibited by the Community Organizer.:eusa_hand:

Oy vey...........my head is spinning from all the liberal justification for calling several women all sorts of vulgar names.

Just don't let one guy, who happens to be an entertainer, paid to cause a rucus and happens to lean right, say something about someone on the left and all hell breaks loose.

The double standard should be laughable, but I'm not laughing. :cuckoo:

This promiscuous gal needs to head over to the Health Dept for her FREE birth control. They'll give her free condoms, too since BC pills do nothing to prevent STDs. Obama needs to shut his yap about something else that makes him look stupid. He's supposed to be the POTUS, not some talk show guy. Such class exhibited by the Community Organizer.:eusa_hand:

The Liberal justification?

Oh, I thought the last few days was the Conservative justifications of Rush by deflecting to a Comedian.

What repercussions did Bill Maher suffer for calling Sarah Palin the "C-word". Where is the outrage by the media? I don't remember the President admonishing him for that. Maybe I missed that.

Because he's really "just an entertainer".

So is Limbaugh. He's simply a radio personality. Yet, the commies go after him pitch fork and torch because he made statements. Now they want him off the air because free speech is only good when you agree with progressive ideology (communism). Otherwise, the voice must be silenced.

I don't care what either say - to be honest, but the different dynamic is this:

If Rush says distasteful things, one is almost forced to disassociate their Company's image from him - EVEN IF THEY AGREE WITH HIM; whereas for Maher the end user (Customer) is he/she who would have to drop their subscription, and apparently most people don't give a fuck what an HBO comedian has to say about Sarah Palin.
True G.T., still, calling Fluke was going to draw criticism. She is not a candidate for office as Palin has been, but Mayer was WRONG, WRONG WRONG. HE needs to sick to comedy.

Forum List

Back