Here's a basic gestalt on Obamacare repeal bill

Here’s a quick breakdown of the latest Obamacare repeal bill, officially known as the Graham-Cassidy healthcare bill:

• Ends both the employer and the individual mandates, retroactively back to Dec. 31, 2015
  • Gives power back to the states to build their own healthcare programs and rewards states that are fiscally responsible with healthcare.......................
Here’s a Basic Gestalt on the Obamacare Repeal Bill
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh the wonderful Obamacare, the engineered pos plan created to break the backs of every American there is. The only ones who can't see this are those who are sold be lies with extreme ease.
Don't you get it these globalist puppets will sell you the biggest lies to get your vote, fabricate the lies when it hasn't been done, or why it has to be done...........wake up Obama sold you bs.

Bad and if it passes, there will be mass rebellion, we need to get the gop out of office.

Here’s a quick breakdown of the latest Obamacare repeal bill, officially known as the Graham-Cassidy healthcare bill:

• Ends both the employer and the individual mandates, retroactively back to Dec. 31, 2015
  • Gives power back to the states to build their own healthcare programs and rewards states that are fiscally responsible with healthcare.......................
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh the wonderful Obamacare, the engineered pos plan created to break the backs of every American there is. The only ones who can't see this are those who are sold be lies with extreme ease.
Don't you get it these globalist puppets will sell you the biggest lies to get your vote, fabricate the lies when it hasn't been done, or why it has to be done...........wake up Obama sold you bs.

Bad and if it passes, there will be mass rebellion, we need to get the gop out of office.

Rebellion for what? People getting subsidies and relying on others to support their worthless asses getting mad because they aren't being handed something they didn't earn?

Many people can't afford to use ObamaCare now, unless they're being subsidized. I like the idea of block grants to the states, who can then tailor their healthcare programs to fit their own req'ts. I dunno what's so bad about that. It ain't like there's this ideal healthcare program out there now. My main issue is with pre-existing conditions, I can't get past the idea that somebody can wait until they have a serious medical condition and then buy health insurance. If it was me I'd want an uninsured healthcare fund either at the national or state level or both to share the cost burden. And is there a req't that a state cannot deny an insurance company to provide coverage if it meets certain conditions?

0bamacare.fail.jpg

Forum List

Back