Here you guys can have this fat ass...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
http://drudgereport.com/rcmm.htm

Apparently Moore, Champion for the working class, has decided to outsource his website to Canada. So there goes about 5 or 6 IT jobs right there. Also the company that hosts his site is based outside the US. A few less jobs for some US based hosters huh.

[sarcasm]Such a patriot you are Mr. Moore.[/sarcasm]

What a blowhard.

And feel free to write an e-mail complaining about it, as good ol' Mike loves to get e-mails from his fans. It says so right on the website.

The e-mail address is [email protected] .

P.S. I can't remember if the rules allow for this or not. If not, please slap me and tell me to edit the post.

Michael Moore, what a windbag. :rolleyes: I swear, that guy always looks like he just came from a buffet and still has food in his mouth when he is talking.

I like Michael Moore, this news story aside.
Behind any bullshit or hyporisy that may exist is an "everyday" guy who has exposed alot of corruption.

I'm curious to hear if any of you saw Bowling and what you thought of it. I don't see how I guy who has made huge efforts to address the issue of violence in our society, for one, can be ALL bad.

And then there is the greedy insurance companies that he has gone after. I'm not blasting insurance companies, there are no easy solutions, but changes are nigh.

it was a good concept, but thats about it. sitting there asking charlton heston why he keeps loaded weapons in his own house and pissin and moaning to wal mart (or whatever store that was) about the amunition they sell was bs. hell if i was the store chain, id let you know everytime i baught ammo just so you could come in and buy me out.

I've said it before, Canadians do lock their doors - I also put a board up at night. What sort of idiot leaves their door unlocked AFTER their house has been broken into??

Other than being a big fat buttugly idiot, Moore is apparently laughing all the way to the bank from his shii-shii Upper West Side aprtment at every dimbulb liberal who laps up his working class hero BS.

Canada, be our guest. Take this fatass, please.

Originally posted by Crazy88
Other than being a big fat buttugly idiot, Moore is apparently laughing all the way to the bank from his shii-shii Upper West Side aprtment at every dimbulb liberal who laps up his working class hero BS.

Canada, be our guest. Take this fatass, please.

No, no, Canada has enough liberal loud mouths as it is :rolleyes: .

IMO this idiot is not trying to make any relevant social commentary. He was probably abused as a child, dissed by his mommy and to him today it is all about making a buck and slamming the country that allows him the freedom to make an ass of himself.

Originally posted by Said1
I've said it before, Canadians do lock their doors - I also put a board up at night. What sort of idiot leaves their door unlocked AFTER their house has been broken into??

lol, I think that part of the movie was meant to be taken tongue-in-cheek...

Much unlike the fact that there were 10,000+ gun-related deaths in the US last year and what? 50+ in Canada?

:rolleyes:

Not mocking what you said, Said1, mocking the idea that we don't have a huge problem with gun violence in our country...

Originally posted by nycflasher

Much unlike the fact that there were 10,000+ gun-related deaths in the US last year and what? 50+ in Canada?

:rolleyes:

Not mocking what you said, Said1, mocking the idea that we don't have a huge problem with gun violence in our country...

Give everyone a gun and educate people on the proper way to use them instead of demonizing them and instilling fear into people about possessing one. NewGuy is right. If everyone owned a gun, many criminals would think twice about breaking into a home or mugging an old lady. they might get a cap in their ass.

Why shouldn't it be taken it seriously? The comparison was made in order to prove his point. I'm not trying to argue, I agree, there are too many gun related deaths in America no matter who says it.

Originally posted by insein
Give everyone a gun and educate people on the proper way to use them instead of demonizing them and instilling fear into people about possessing one. NewGuy is right. If everyone owned a gun, many criminals would think twice about breaking into a home or mugging an old lady. they might get a cap in their ass.

I spent some years as a locksmith. I also did theft repair on cars.

Being a locksmith puts you face to face with evictions, countering criminals, and securing homes, businesses, cars, motorcycles, and anything else you can think of.

You get to know how the criminal mind thinks.

If everyone was allowed unrestricted access to arms, locksmithing would be a 1-guy-per-state type of industry.

Why lock something nobody wants to get found taking the time to get into?

Originally posted by Johnney
it was a good concept, but thats about it. sitting there asking charlton heston why he keeps loaded weapons in his own house and pissin and moaning to wal mart (or whatever store that was) about the amunition they sell was bs. hell if i was the store chain, id let you know everytime i baught ammo just so you could come in and buy me out.

Well, I forget the exact details as it's been a while since I saw the movie, but...

I do remember that he spent a few days in the store lobby with a couple victims of the Columbine shooting.

THE END RESULT: A store representative came down to the lobby and read a statement saying that they were pulling all of there ammo from the shelves.

Huh?

If you were going to steal something, and every citizen could have anything from a rubberband gun to a missile launcher, would you take the time to go through a locked door?

How about a locked window?

That is my point.

The best you would do is walk into a house where the door is OPEN.

At least that way you had a CHANCE of not getting killed.

That is the point.

Crime would be zero, and locks would last forever.

Forum List

Back