Here we go again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not playing fair over Brexit. Treating Britain like a vassal state. Like they do Greece and Italy.

Sorry for budding in here, but seems to me the UK started the divorce.

Please feel free to butt in.

Yes, it started the divorce proceedings. So what?

Go it alone. Leave the EU completely. Then the US can make a trade deal with you alone, imagine your power. What is there 65 million of you, and the EU had what 550 million. Trade power was in the EU, not alone.

That's the general idea.

Barack Obama had other ideas.

What other ideas did he have??

He stated quite clearly, recorded on TV, that the United States had to think of its own interests, and preferred to trade with an EU bloc.

If Britain came out, it would go to the "back of the queue", in any trading deals.

Sorry for budding in here, but seems to me the UK started the divorce.

Go it alone. Leave the EU completely. Then the US can make a trade deal with you alone, imagine your power. What is there 65 million of you, and the EU had what 550 million. Trade power was in the EU, not alone.

That's the general idea.

He stated quite clearly, recorded on TV, that the United States had to think of its own interests, and preferred to trade with an EU bloc.

If Britain came out, it would go to the "back of the queue", in any trading deals.

He was being a friend to the UK. You do not have the trading power of the EU if you go it alone. Also we do not want to protect you again. I considered the EU like a US, and now you want to leave the EU. Leave completely or stay completely.
That is like NY, TX or Ca leaving the US.

That's the general idea.

He was being a friend to the UK. You do not have the trading power of the EU if you go it alone. Also we do not want to protect you again. I considered the EU like a US, and now you want to leave the EU. Leave completely or stay completely.

You just told them to leave.

He was no friend to the UK.

That's the general idea.

I do not think they should leave, but if you do , do it completely, you can be just friends with benefits (one way).

Obama:
Barack Obama urges UK voters to 'stick together' with EU

That's the general idea.

I do not think they should leave, but if you do , do it completely, you can be just friends with benefits (one way).

Obama:

I watched what he said. On live television. I didn't read an interpretation.

First words were "America's interests first". And then the veiled threat of going to "the back of the queue".

Couldn't be clearer than that.

My main bone of contention with the "official" Holocaust story is the case closed mentality surrounding the event.

While scholars and historians are encouraged to analyze and examine all aspects of other historical events; famous battles, the exploits new world explorer's, religious crusades, Kings and Queens of antiquity, etc.

All is fair game to be objectively examined and debated, except the Holocaust.

Any academic who has the audacity to question even the smallest detail of the official Holocaust narrative, will be labeled a Nazi, fired and lose tenure from any university position they might have held, and publicly shunned as a holocaust denier.

Which makes me wonder, "What are the people in power trying to hide about the Holocaust?"

I mean, if the official story is 100% factual and true. Then shouldn't academic examination be encouraged? ... :cool:

Obama:

I watched what he said. On live television. I didn't read an interpretation.

First words were "America's interests first". And then the veiled threat of going to "the back of the queue".

Couldn't be clearer than that.

Well he was Potus of the US, and well Trump might like it, but he will take advantage of you. Obama was saying he would prefer to trade with the bloc instead of all individual countries, just like with NAFTA.

My main bone of contention with the "official" Holocaust story is the case closed mentality surrounding the event.

While scholars and historians are encouraged to analyze and examine all aspects of other historical events; famous battles, the exploits new world explorer's, religious crusades, Kings and Queens of antiquity, etc.

Any academic who has the audacity to question even the smallest detail of the official Holocaust narrative, will be labeled a Nazi, fired and lose tenure from any university position they might have held, and publicly shunned as a holocaust denier.

Which makes me wonder, "What are the people in power trying to hide about the Holocaust?"

I mean, if the official story is 100% factual and true. Then shouldn't academic examination be encouraged? ... :cool:

There's an entire forum dedicated to conspiracy theories such as yours.

... :cool:

ILOVEISRAEL started it by calling me a holocaust denier. He didn't. And yes I am a holocaust denier, I deny the jewish version of it.

Its either holocaust denier or anti Semite that you lovers of Jews or Jews call us who disagree with you.

ILOVEISRAEL started it by calling me a holocaust denier. He didn't. And yes I am a holocaust denier, I deny the jewish version of it.

Its either holocaust denier or anti Semite that you lovers of Jews or Jews call us who disagree with you.

Among the threads for conspiracy theorists, there needs to be one or two for those needing an assist for anger management.

There is probably no historical event more documented and better documented than the Jewish Holocaust. We have written records, photographs, actual buildings of record, and living eyewitnesses still. That is absolute rock solid evidence all around you. Not only that, but the perpetrators admitted their crimes. The nation of origin takes ownership of what they did.

To deny that is absolute insanity. If you deny that as historical evidence, there is NO history that you can hold onto. Do you understand that? Anything you point to as history from here forward, I can deny. And I will. Because you deny the Holocaust.

And yet I deny it happened the way you jews describe it. Now WWII is true.

From this Jew to you.

Enjoy:

I don't want to watch your propaganda movie.
Janusz Korczak - Wikipedia

I wonder what the IQ of the average Holocaust denier is?

I would have to guess very, very, VERY low.

VERY low.

It depends, some Holocaust deniers are quite smart, and have an agenda. They know that if they quote a few manufactured quotes that people who want to believe them, will swallow their claims as gospel. It is a belief, manufactured by clever people designed to be consumed by idiots.

The Nazi ideology is still appealing to some 'volks'. However, the Nazi brand is tarnished forever to the world by their atrocities. If you remove the stigma of Nazi atrocities, you remove part of the roadblock to a rebirth of Nazi ideology. That is their agenda, removing the stain of the Holocaust makes Naziism legitimate once more.

Von and Done

They'd have to go the route of Communists after Stalin was discredited, preaching that the Nazi movement was taken over by extremists but was basically sound. Since they all think that working people should know their place, maybe they can use the Nazi proletariat as a scapegoat and preach that the New Nazis obey only hereditary plutocrats, who in Germany were ironically called "Junkers."

Americans are programmed into going off on the irrelevant talking points that they are fed by the diverse pundits they seig heil. That's why nobody is willing to explain the fact that since Naziism demands the extermination of Jews, why are Neo-Nazi deniers going against their basic principles?

Incredibly dangerous--that lack of independent thinking. In some ways it shows that they have not learned the lessons they needed to learn.

In my humble opinion. And that backlash against all the Holocaust learning--they're taking it out on America, see. Because they perceive that we're not as "progressive" as they are now.

I'm sorry, but Germans do not do well when they "take things out on people". Especially when there's little independent thought going on. And that's just the way of it.

They are not playing fair over Brexit. Treating Britain like a vassal state. Like they do Greece and Italy.

Well, you know, they're Germany. According to many Germans, that's all that needs to be said.

Again. When they recognize and dislike this impulse in themselves, they project it on America.

Germany is taking over America. Surreptitiously?

Aldi and Lidl making big in-roads. Trader Joe. T-online. Lufthansa job adverts.

BMW's and Mercedes everywhere. At least the area where I live whilst there. Never see any French cars.

:cool-45:

.........the French make cars?????

Unfortunately, yes ...

df.jpg
Where Frogs Become Toads

The jeeps and staff cars they make for their military only run in reverse.

Sorry, but you did. Tell us please SHERI what your “ version” is

Have you heard the German version of it?

She has quoted German Holocaust deniers such as Hans Gunther. Consider the source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back