here we go again, just like Iraq and Afghanistan

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
the rhetoric coming from the neocons embedded in the Trump regime sounds exactly like the run-up to the Iraq invasion.

then it was "Saddam is gassing the Kurds, has torture cells, he must go!", hello groundhog day

if we start destroying and then nation building every god awful ME hellhole we're gonna need a draft and be prepared to add another $20T to the nat'l debt

More stupid liberal rhetoric from a battle hardened elbow bender.

the rhetoric coming from the neocons embedded in the Trump regime sounds exactly like the run-up to the Iraq invasion.

then it was "Saddam is gassing the Kurds, has torture cells, he must go!", hello groundhog day

if we start destroying and then nation building every god awful ME hellhole we're gonna need a draft and be prepared to add another $20T to the nat'l debt

Shove it bubba. Your hero O had us in more wars than w could ever dream of and you were loving every minute of it.

Shove it bubba. Your hero O had us in more wars than w could ever dream of and you were loving every minute of it.

I wasn't crazy about Obama, but he inherited his wars.

O didn't inherit Libya, Syria, Egypt, and endless droning adventures in countries that we WERENT at war with.

Not all of them.

Trump likes innocent babies; who knew?

Turns out, so does the shrilary!

received_816823695116208.jpeg

Some, but not all.

"Looking back at President Obama’s legacy, the Council on Foreign Relation’s Micah Zenko added up the defense department’s data on airstrikes and made a startling revelation: in 2016 alone, the Obama administration dropped at least 26,171 bombs. This means that every day last year, the US military blasted combatants or civilians overseas with 72 bombs; that’s three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day.

While most of these air attacks were in Syria and Iraq, US bombs also rained down on people in Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan. That’s seven majority-Muslim countries."

America dropped 26,171 bombs in 2016. What a bloody end to Obama's reign | Medea Benjamin

Some, but not all.

"Looking back at President Obama’s legacy, the Council on Foreign Relation’s Micah Zenko added up the defense department’s data on airstrikes and made a startling revelation: in 2016 alone, the Obama administration dropped at least 26,171 bombs. This means that every day last year, the US military blasted combatants or civilians overseas with 72 bombs; that’s three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day.

While most of these air attacks were in Syria and Iraq, US bombs also rained down on people in Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan. That’s seven majority-Muslim countries."

America dropped 26,171 bombs in 2016. What a bloody end to Obama's reign | Medea Benjamin

Trump may handle the situation BETTER------lets be optimistic

Some, but not all.

hell the US has either killed or assisted in the killing of more people in South America than all that

School Of The Americas training and deploying assassins since 1946

and Rome greased on hell of a lot of people back in the day, things never really change to Obama's dismay

Some, but not all.

hell the US has either killed or assisted in the killing of more people in South America than all that

School Of The Americas training and deploying assassins since 1946

and Rome greased on hell of a lot of people back in the day, things never really change to Obama's dismay

true----so?

Forum List

Back