Here to convert you

So all Muslims are trolls? Gee what an American ideal.

If you don't like what I have to post, I'm quite sure you have the option of ignoring it, that is between you and Allah.

No...it's between me and MY God, who isn't a sick pedophile like yours.
I think our ignore feature is going to come in handy for you...

Ignoramus. Allah isn't a pedophile and if He were, that would mean that YOUR God is also a pedophile, since they are one in the same.

No....they're not.

Ignoramus. Allah isn't a pedophile and if He were, that would mean that YOUR God is also a pedophile, since they are one in the same.

No....they're not.

That is your incorrect OPINION.

Nevertheless, some say Muhammad was a pedophile, but this is the first time I've ever seen Allah be accused of such.

A Muslim CAN have a sense of humor you know.

Not about their religion though.

That's just silly. Of course some are uptight about it, but most of us are just humans. and have human sense of humors.

That's like saying ALL Catholics are pedophiles. Just not true. Some are just gay. :D

Of course you are right BUT, those who have a sense of humor and are not uptight, aren't "Here to convert you" are they?

No....they're not.

Yes, they are. You're thinking of Muhammad.

Ok...i admit i was. My mistake.....
But, i can't believe that anyone that thinks muhammad was such a great profit (or whatever he was) would also believe in the same God of the Jews and Christians.
I'm sure their God, IF he's the same as ours, would not really think of muhammad as such a great example. In fact, they would consider muhammad evil. Do they?

So all Muslims are trolls? Gee what an American ideal.

If you don't like what I have to post, I'm quite sure you have the option of ignoring it, that is between you and Allah.

Sorry. Your prophet Mohamed is the pedophile.
We Christians strive to be more like our Christ. Do you strive to be Mohamed-like?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back