Here is why capitalism needs major progressive reform

Allowing the unlimited ownership of land by the wealthy is nonsense. How can there be a right to life without a place to live? We are dealing with economic warfare based on Europeans stealing all of the land.
The "right to live" means you have the right to not be killed. Anything beyond that is up to you.

You've done the work. Congrats. We're saved.

Your Nobel Prize is no doubt on the way.
The Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics is not a Nobel Prize.

They can't do algebra.

Every day I get this from you sheep. Just because I think your hero is a buffoon.

You can't list off my left wing positions on the issues, because I don't have any.

And I'm a far better capitalist than you could ever dream of being.

Enjoy your creepy fantasies about me. But I don't have to enable them.
We’ve done this many times….literally every one of your positions are left or left leaning…if you think otherwise you are delusional as fuck.
Immigration
Abortion
Foreign policy
Social services
Social construct
You’re left as hell on all of them….You are definitely not a capitalist, you should lose your license.

They can't do algebra.

It has Nobel in the name.

You'll probably get multiple prizes.

Economics. Peace. Maybe Literature.

We’ve done this many times….literally every one of your positions are left or left leaning…if you think otherwise you are delusional as fuck.
Immigration
Against illegal immigration. Against sanctuary cities and states. Have a specific plan to minimize demand. Blame the Dems for the mess at the border, the result of their own rhetoric.

Abortion
Agree with Republican Lindsey Graham's idea.

Foreign policy
Disagree with both parties.

Social services
Dems go too far, having addicted too many people to government assistance by lowering standards and expectations for generations.

Social construct
Strongly disagree with the Dems on Political Correctness and Identity Politics. Introduced the term "Regressive Left" here.

Great fuckin' job, Einstein. You just proved my point for me. Good stuff. I'm sure you'll keep lying about me in the future though.

And I'll put my 22+ years as a PROFESSIONAL capitalist who's had to perform with the life savings of others, up against your decades of ignorant talk radio swallowing.

You are the one who is delusional, Trumpster. As you would say, "Hahahahahaha."

:113:

Last edited:
Immigration
Against illegal immigration. Have a specific plan to minimize demand. Against sanctuary cities and states. Blame the Dems for the mess at the border, the result of their own rhetoric.

Abortion
Agree with Republican Lindsey Graham's idea.

Foreign policy
Disagree with both parties.

Social services
Dems go too far, having addicted too many people to government assistance by lowering standards and expectations for generations.

Social construct
Strongly disagree with the Dems on Political Correctness and Identity Politics. Introduced the term "Regressive Left" here.

Great fuckin' job, Einstein. You just proved my point for me. Good stuff. I'm sure you'll keep lying about me in the future though.

And I'll put my 22+ years as a PROFESSIONAL capitalist who's had to perform with the life savings of others, up against your decades of ignorant talk radio swallowing.

You are the one who is delusional, Trumpster. As you would say, "Hahahahahaha."

:113:
Oh the ambiguity…..hahaha
Ya got me….you finally talked your leftist typing fingers into posting something blurry as fuck but not leftist as fuck….GOOD JOB!

Oh the ambiguity…..hahaha
Ya got me….you finally talked your leftist typing fingers into posting something blurry as fuck but not leftist as fuck….GOOD JOB!
Only an idiot or a liar would look at my positions on the issues and say "literally every one of your positions are left or left leaning". You're not an idiot, you're worse. A liar.

You blew it. You got specific, when most of your foolish Trumpster comrades know to run like scared bunnies rather than ask about my actual positions on the actual issues.

You lose. <flick>

Adam Smith used the word education EIGHTY TIMES in Wealth of Nations.

How many times did Milton Friedman mention Smith or Wealth of Nations? What did he ever say about Smith's comments on education?

Forum List

Back