Here Is The Simplest Takedown Of The Republican Healthcare Scheme To Take Away Care For Millions

Just repeal the damn bill.

That's what the electorate has argued about for 7 years.

We don't need it replaced

The hell we don't. Commie Care was written for Democrat constituents at the cost to likely Republican voters.

If you make french fries or deliver pizzas for a living, Commie Care offers you great prices. If you make anywhere near an average wage, you get screwed to the walls.

I've had health insurance my entire life until Commie Care came along, and then I lost my insurance. Nobody on the left gave a shit about millions like me, so I'm not giving a shit about who loses their healthcare now.

That was my point/intention.

Just repeal Obamacare and go back to the way it was.

We don't need this crap. Insurers will insure.

Just repeal the damn bill.

That's what the electorate has argued about for 7 years.

We don't need it replaced

The hell we don't. Commie Care was written for Democrat constituents at the cost to likely Republican voters.

If you make french fries or deliver pizzas for a living, Commie Care offers you great prices. If you make anywhere near an average wage, you get screwed to the walls.

I've had health insurance my entire life until Commie Care came along, and then I lost my insurance. Nobody on the left gave a shit about millions like me, so I'm not giving a shit about who loses their healthcare now.

That was my point/intention.

Just repeal Obamacare and go back to the way it was.

We don't need this crap. Insurers will insure.

Easier said than done. First off, there are many parts to Commie Care. The parts where money is involved only need a 51 vote in the Senate to pass, the rest of the law needs a 60 vote passage.

Even if that could be done, Republicans would take a black eye by just eliminating coverage for 20 million people. I'm sure most of those 20 million won't vote Republican anyway, but the MSM would have a field day with it.

So we can't really instantly go back to the way it was before. DumBama destroyed that and it's not coming back.

I think what Republicans should do is offer employers a tax break if they provide reasonable coverage for their employees. After all, they want to give businesses tax breaks anyway, plus it would help turn back the clock somewhat. Next, people with preexisting conditions should be allowed to go on Medicare if they can't get insurance. There would be a monthly charge just like insurance companies have; it's what they do with people who are on SS disability. It's cheap enough for people to afford and it would lower costs for insurance companies so they can provide better plan pricing.

Forum List

Back