Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California

Bernie Sanders

@BernieSanders
·
Nov 5

@AIPAC
has supported dozens of GOP extremists who are undermining our democracy. They’re now working hard to defeat progressive members of Congress. We won’t let that happen. Let us stand together in the fight for a world of peace, economic and social justice and climate sanity.

AIPAC is the American Israel Political Action Committee-They are Jews who lobby in Congress for Israel

Bernie complaining that AIPAC gives money to Republicans is hardly evidence that Bernie hates Israel.

Bernie Sanders
@BernieSanders
·
Nov 5

@AIPAC
has supported dozens of GOP extremists who are undermining our democracy. They’re now working hard to defeat progressive members of Congress. We won’t let that happen. Let us stand together in the fight for a world of peace, economic and social justice and climate sanity.

AIPAC is the American Israel Political Action Committee-They are Jews who lobby in Congress for Israel
How can he hate Israel he is Jewish?

I think he is very smart and brilliant, he just speaks the truth that people don't want to hear. Conservatives don't want to hear the truth from Bernie. There are many famous Jews who are critical of Israel such as Noam Chomsky, a very brilliant man. Listening to Noam you will really get the side of the picture the media and conservatives don't want you to know, which is the truth. Noam speaks the truth.

Bernie Sanders
@BernieSanders
·
Nov 5

@AIPAC

Consider Ariel Sharon’s 2001 comment: “Every time we do something you tell me Americans will do this and will do that. I want to tell you something very clear, don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it… I don’t care what the American people think, I own the congress!” Or Netanyahu’s famous quip also in 2001: “America is a thing you can move very easily!” So that is what “America’s best friend’s” leadership actually thinks about the United States and its people! It is a cash cow to be milked and otherwise exploited for political cover before being disposed of when its usefulness is gone.
The Israel Exception to Free Speech

Bernie Sanders
@BernieSanders
·
Nov 5

@AIPAC

You do know Bernie is Jewish, right?

Forum List

Back