Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Discussion in 'USMB Lounge' started by bhadaa, Nov 11, 2018.

1. bhadaa

bhadaa Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    and if anyone has got guts or any rationality ( which you are not in the first place ) than come forward and prove yourself.

2. Windparadox

Windparadox Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,663
    `
    As far as I'm concerned, a "Supreme Divinity" can be whomever or whatever you deem it should be, so long as it doesn't involve killing or violence.

3. bhadaa

bhadaa Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    and i dont care for any random childs concerning, conclusions or thinking etc ( whatever comes from child ) i dont give any piss at all.

for you now just defend your nonsense evolution, big bang, moon landing, life comes from chemicals etc. cuz your only conclusion is there is no papa before our damn birth and if you will see the mum ( on real sound position )

than ( it is an undeniable fact ) that you will kill her also and say there is no mum ( even ) we live in such rascal world ( which is now managed by some american saints on `1 side and another is commies )

and just see the fun that religion causes killing or violence and you atheists are saints who did not caused 2 big big wars like world war 1 and ww2 you are saints who dont cause it.

and if we trace your damn history than you will find that your america is an stolen place from red indians and now you are mismanaging entire world affairs.

and it is fun indeed to hear that you are talking about killing and violence when your america is built on killing and violence and theft. it is like theif is saying distribute the stolen property religiously.

anyways i will not blame you for anything at all. cuz you happens to be the damn women, cuz you are even now getting exploited. so leave it. otherwise i dont give any piss for anyone else beside mum. ( who is real friend of all )

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  4. Windparadox

Windparadox Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,663

`
    Wow, it didn't take long to figure out the only reason you're here is to senselessly argue with and insult people.

5. bhadaa

bhadaa Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    well said this is what im thinking that there is nothing useful which will come out from argueing with any useless ( nonsense like any random unknown person we meet on forum )

and whatever useful i wanted to give i have given in my Practical explanation. otherwise you ( as child ) also have nothing valuable. ( dont forget it )

now to take it OR not depends on you. but my business is now done. and you are free to act as you like.