Here Comes Obama!

They already are.... why do you think imbeciles are posting and reposting all that Obama is a Muslim garbage when they KNOW that stuff's been discredited.

Hey, why don't you discredit the "Obama is a racist" arguments? Why don't you discredit his assocation with black liberation theology, Jeremiah Wright, Michael Pfleger, Louis Farrakhan, the writings of James Cone...

Go ahead, discredit it. I dare you.

yup...here comes obama!! leader of the freeworld!! :rofl:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mem_xEcZHVY]YouTube - McCain vs. Obama on Abortion in 50 SECONDS[/ame]

yup...here comes obama!! leader of the freeworld!! :rofl:

YouTube - McCain vs. Obama on Abortion in 50 SECONDS

I laugh every time I think about Obama's stammering and stuttering and utter bullshit answer to that question. I've never seen a politician do such a horrible job at evading a question. This is far worse than Slick Willy's, "It depends on what your definition of 'is' is." At least Bill put some logic behind that statement.

I laugh every time I think about Obama's stammering and stuttering and utter bullshit answer to that question. I've never seen a politician do such a horrible job at evading a question. This is far worse than Slick Willy's, "It depends on what your definition of 'is' is." At least Bill put some logic behind that statement.

You think McCain will appoint judges to make it illegal to have an abortion if a state deems it so?

He's neither. he's a Clintonista shill stumping for McCain to give Hillary a second shot in 2012. Ask him, he doesn't even deny it.

I thought I was a Republican in disguise. You really need to make up your mind on what you think I am, since you do seem to be so concerned with it.

So you were willing to compromise your lofty abortion principles but now it's somehow a big issue for you heh? :eusa_whistle:

Abortion isn't an issue at all for me. It's pretty low on my totem pole, but that doesn't mean I don't have an opinion on it. I just think some things are more important.

Abortion isn't an issue at all for me. It's pretty low on my totem pole, but that doesn't mean I don't have an opinion on it. I just think some things are more important.

I know. Just jumping at every opportunity to bash Barackmadinejad Hussein Obama bin Laden. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back