Her Thighness Clintons Medical Issues- Video

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
LMAO. Just what America does not need. That's another unqualified candidate who is a sexual pervert enabler. We already know of her documented issue with chronic yeast infections, but my guess is she must be a smoker, or even better, she is very ill.

-Geaux
===========================

It is amazing D voters vote for this crazy sick lying corrupt criminal...tool of the 1%. Can't they see she is the establishment and is doing all she can to steal the nomination?

Apparently not.

You know you are in Dumbville right-wing America when the thing that occupies their mind is a physical attribute. If only one could see the specimen of perfection commenting on another. Isn't it bad enough their comments are irrelevant, do they really need to demonstrate the mentality of a 12 year old too? I guess so.

"The suspicious mind believes more than it doubts. It believes in a formidable and ineradicable evil lurking in every person." Eric Hoffer

Hillary hatred is so fascinating - and so darn weird. When Billy was elected, everything Hillary did acquired an evil patina. It was bizarre, she'd be shown as the devil or the wicked witch constantly. If there were actual evil or corrupt activities it would be known by now and she'd have no public praise or acceptance. That fact is ignored by the haters. So it really doesn't matter in terms of reality, instead it speaks to a climate that allows it and to a personality that knows no difference. A weakness of thought that resides somewhere in the darkness of the soul.

"The remarkable thing is that we really love our neighbors as ourselves: we do unto others as we do unto ourselves. We hate others when we hate ourselves. We are tolerant of others when we tolerate ourselves. We forgive others when we forgive ourselves." Eric Hoffer

You know you are in Dumbville right-wing America when the thing that occupies their mind is a physical attribute. If only one could see the specimen of perfection commenting on another. Isn't it bad enough their comments are irrelevant, do they really need to demonstrate the mentality of a 12 year old too? I guess so.

"The suspicious mind believes more than it doubts. It believes in a formidable and ineradicable evil lurking in every person." Eric Hoffer

Hillary hatred is so fascinating - and so darn weird. When Billy was elected, everything Hillary did acquired an evil patina. It was bizarre, she'd be shown as the devil or the wicked witch constantly. If there were actual evil or corrupt activities it would be known by now and she'd have no public praise or acceptance. That fact is ignored by the haters. So it really doesn't matter in terms of reality, instead it speaks to a climate that allows it and to a personality that knows no difference. A weakness of thought that resides somewhere in the darkness of the soul.

"The remarkable thing is that we really love our neighbors as ourselves: we do unto others as we do unto ourselves. We hate others when we hate ourselves. We are tolerant of others when we tolerate ourselves. We forgive others when we forgive ourselves." Eric Hoffer
Hillary hatred....too funny.

How is someone so blind to the corruption, criminal acts, long history of lying, the pandering to the 1%..................???? One has to have some kind of mental illness.

So whats with the coughing fits. They look fake to me... or perhaps its a tic she has while trying to figure out how to answer hard questions

Hopefully its a case of heart disease

-Geaux

I believe Old Bernie released his medical records, but Mrs. BJ has not. Now...we all know the MSM will get to the bottom of it...yeah right.

....and D voters are apparently so clueless, they don't know or care.

Clinton is probably far more healthy that almost every far right freek on the board.

Clinton is probably far more healthy that almost every far right freek on the board.
Fakey...are you aware that Mrs. BJ is running for POTUS...and posters on this board are not?

:uhh::uhoh3:o_O:rolleyes::thewave:
Are you aware that you have offered nothing of worth in a long time?

HRC is the same age of Trump, and I imagine he has lived a far more risky life health wise than HRC.

LMAO. Just what America does not need. That's another unqualified candidate who is a sexual pervert enabler. We already know of her documented issue with chronic yeast infections, but my guess is she must be a smoker, or even better, she is very ill.

-Geaux

Too funny coming from the Republicans whose top candidate is a not only a sexual pervert but married to a former prostitute

-Geaux

Too funny coming from the Republicans whose top candidate is a not only a sexual pervert but married to a former prostitute

Come on Leftnutter, you can do better than that.

Last edited:
Fakey...are you aware that Mrs. BJ is running for POTUS...and posters on this board are not?

:uhh::uhoh3:o_O:rolleyes::thewave:
Are you aware that you have offered nothing of worth in a long time?

HRC is the same age of Trump, and I imagine he has lived a far more risky life health wise than HRC.

I've never heard of Trump getting stumbling drunk and falling so hard he got a concussion.

-Geaux

That's who Trump wants to move into the White House

A former communist hooker with massive implants

-Geaux

Leftnutter....what do you have against commies? I thought you love commies....and why hate on hookers and women with fake boobs? Most intolerant of you.

-Geaux

Leftnutter....what do you have against commies? I thought you love commies....and why hate on hookers and women with fake boobs? Most intolerant of you.

Why do Republicans hate blow jobs?

-Geaux

Why do Republicans hate blow jobs?

I don't know. You will have to ask them...but then it is clear you have lost your mind, so they aren't likely to respond.

Forum List

Back