Her Royal Highness Hillary of the House Clinton Will Not Be Taking Questions, Peasants

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Who the hell does this woman think she is, other than the most corrupt Presidential candidate in our nations history?

My Gawd, she deigns not to answer question and her royal court, aka libtard media, laughs it off.

It is outrageous and disgusting.

Our press is a kabal of Marxist jackals and Clinton ass kissing frauds.

Who the hell does this woman think she is, other than the most corrupt Presidential candidate in our nations history?

My Gawd, she deigns not to answer question and her royal court, aka libtard media, laughs it off.

She even beats Franklin Roosevelt and Jimmy Carter in terms of corruption. It's quite the accomplishment.

She even beats Franklin Roosevelt and Jimmy Carter in terms of corruption. It's quite the accomplishment.

How did she get the nomination unless she just bribed all the Super delegates she could?

Surprising the MSM even showed her waddling down the hall in that goofy manner with that nut Pelosi. Folks not only is Crooked Hillary the most corrupt politician in US history, she fucking waddles like a duck when she walks.

wrestling-fight-donald-trump-vs-hillary-clinton-gif-animation-gif.79075

How did she get the nomination unless she just bribed all the Super delegates she could?

Well, Democrats love voter fraud.

Sarah Payme took almost a fuckin year before she answered question to the press....and you nuts thought it grand....put on your big boy panties and grow up, the bitch does get tired of lying, like all politicians do, they need a break.

Forum List

Back