Oct 6, 2021
Hi there ~ I'm looking for a veteran who attended a concert at a high school auditorium before 1974 featuring the soprano Mary Costa. After the concert she signed his program and he gave her his marine band harmonica. If you or anyone you know has any information about this man, please get in touch with me. Thanks for your time and your service.
Elianna Mizrachi

Hi there ~ I'm looking for a veteran who attended a concert at a high school auditorium before 1974 featuring the soprano Mary Costa. After the concert she signed his program and he gave her his marine band harmonica. If you or anyone you know has any information about this man, please get in touch with me. Thanks for your time and your service.
Elianna Mizrachi
Just now saw this almost 2 weeks later. A belated welcome to USMB, and hope you located your lost friend. Love at first sight is not all it's cracked up to be, if that is any comfort. ♡♡♡♡♡

Elianna Mizrachi
Please contact USVETS which is a nonprofit with Vets helping Vets. They answer and treat requests personally or refer you to better sources of help.

Also contact the local or state historical or veterans chapter nearest to the place where this concert was held. If there is an alumni or class organization group for that high school, maybe they can trace this man if he was connected to that community.

The local news media (TV/newspaper) might do a story to help you publicize your request.

Michael Berry on 740AM is a real avid pro veteran media host. If you can ask all the radio hosts like him to spread the word, someone will know who you are talking about.

Sean Hannity has a forum online. Any of the Conservative pro military and war history groups may be most supportive in helping you find this man.

Last edited:
Elianna Mizrachi
Sounds kinda stalky to me.

Forum List

Back