Help needed

Hi guys.
So I'm working on my term paper, the subject given if "Sexual abuse of the Mentally disabled" and since I have to cover all bases, I wonder if any of you can direct me to relevant US laws dealing with the subject. This is what I found,

18 U.S. Code Chapter 109A - SEXUAL ABUSE LII Legal Information Institute

but I'm not sure that covers it all.

Any ideas of anymore laws?

Thanks!:)
Yes, Lipush as the previous poster said, something like this will have more comprehensive laws state by state, and will vary by state as well.

I did a google search with "sexual abuse washington state" and came up with a link to the states' law listing:

Chapter 9a.44 RCW SEX OFFENSES

good luck

p.s. you could drop the "state" for other searches since a search for 'Washington' alone would also yield Washington d.c.

Hi guys.
So I'm working on my term paper, the subject given if "Sexual abuse of the Mentally disabled" and since I have to cover all bases, I wonder if any of you can direct me to relevant US laws dealing with the subject. This is what I found,

18 U.S. Code Chapter 109A - SEXUAL ABUSE LII Legal Information Institute

but I'm not sure that covers it all.

Any ideas of anymore laws?

Thanks!:)

I'm not sure.

They should make it a law for orderly workers employed to be investigated before hiring. In NY they do not do background checks on those they hire. They should.

New Topics

Forum List

Back