Help me out regarding Russian Conspiracy theory.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SavannahMann, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Snouter

Snouter Can You Smell Me

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,512
    Uranium!

Oh wait, Crooked Hillary gave them that already! :p

2. SavannahMann

SavannahMann Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,223
    That still doesn’t make any sense. If that was the case then Russia would want the Iran Nuke Deal Nuked. Forgive the pun, I couldn’t resist.

3. Mr.Blonde

Mr.Blonde VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +489
    Putin got what he wanted to mess with us.

Hillary was presented as "inevitable" when in reality she had no chance of winning.

All he had to do was place a couple of ads and "hack" some unsecured servers and you have doubt in some people's eyes.

4. Snouter

Snouter Can You Smell Me

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,512
    Mr.Blonde, are you seriously claiming Russia hacked a computer? Please present the evidence to Congress! They have nothing so far!

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  5. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,152
    The competition for gimps to kill is going to be tight, as I understand from Democrats and homos that every church service in America has always ended with crazed howling mobs racing through the streets lynching homos and uppity Negroes, when they aren't burning them at the stakes, so good luck finding any occupants for those camps.

6. Seawytch

Seawytch Information isnt Advocacy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,993
  7. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,152
    The Hillary Hate is most likely because the Russians welched on a bribe they didn't follow through on destined for Hillary's and Obama's pockets; they were all lovey dovey around Obama's second run for office, with Obama promising them a 'better deal after the election' and Hillary's Friends cashing in big time on the uranium deal and getting a few hundred million from them for her slush fund, but then failed to make a promised payment later or something, so they got their pet sexual fetishists and other deviants to start up bashing the Russians in retaliation and Butt Hurtedness. All they care about is money, so it couldn't be anything else, certainly not morals or principles that got Obama and Hillary all whiney.

8. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,152
    The Russians support the Assad-Iranian axis in the ME, so the Russians would be for the nuke deal from Obama, since it was clearly stupid for the U.S. to agree to it, and the Euros will sell anything to anybody, and see selling Iranians machinery and tech as a cash cow, so they would also be all for arming terrorists if there was a buck in it for them, especially Merkel, who even has no problem dealing with North Korea.They only liked NATO because they weren't having to pay much for the bennies. Now they're all mad because Trump dared to asked them to pay for their share. They're just fat, dumb, and happy parasites.

9. forkup

forkup Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +892
    Really?
    -First of destabilizing ideological opponents does not lead to thermonuclear war. Russian support for Cuba, S-Vietnam, Afghanistan, N-Korea and dozens of other countries led to war but not thermonuclear war. Neither did support for the IRA the Rote Armee Fraction and other terrorist organizations. The US interfered in many elections so did Russia.
    Saying that destabilizing your opponents leads to thermonuclear war is objectively false.
    - Secondly, it's also false that destabilizing your opponents doesn't help your country. Brexit is an unmitigated disaster for the EU, it weakens their trade position and the ability to extend their trade power. This makes it more likely that vulnerable nations like the Baltic States and Poland and others to try to come to some sort of accommodation with Russia. The same applies to weakening NATO, what electing Trump certainly did.
    -Thirdly, even if in some cases the interests of adversarial nations come together how does that negate the adversarial nature of them?
    - Fourthly, none of this is relevant. See nobody of note, not even the current administration is really denying that Russia meddled in the elections of countries. The fact that you question the validity of the motive doesn't change that. It's smoke and mirrors. I engaged the premise because I could quite easily answer it. So lets see if you have the balls of doing the same? I gave you four counterarguments please address them?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  10. LoneLaugher

LoneLaugher Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,641
    I’d suggest that the OP play devil’s advocate. Honestly.