Hello

Well I will keep it as brief as possible....

Conservative-libertarian.

Want a restrictive immigration policy.

Also want the executive branch to give back the power to congress they have taken since the Teddy Roosevelt/Woodrow Wilson years.
What power would that be? hello and welcome...

8c378da9196e28d5746cdc96db8a87c7.jpg

Conservative-libertarian? Welcome. We have a lot of republicans who are embarrassed to admit it, so they call themselves a whole list of other things. You'll fit right in.

First of all there are some dawgs around here that have rabies... Shoot on sight...
I am very conservative and have been all my life... Liberals will be the ruination of this great Country...

upload_2016-7-20_4-2-53.png

Conservative-libertarian? Welcome. We have a lot of republicans who are embarrassed to admit it, so they call themselves a whole list of other things. You'll fit right in.

I'm not a progressive and there are a lot of republicans who actually think that the bush's are conservative.

I'm not a progressive and there are a lot of republicans who actually think that the bush's are conservative.

They sure do. Just shows how far to the fringe the right has gone.

Also want the executive branch to give back the power to congress they have taken since the Teddy Roosevelt/Woodrow Wilson years.
Then I take it you are no fan of Abraham Lincoln either, if you do not like usurping presidents?

And you probably don't like Indians, Pakistanis, Asians, and Mexicans everywhere like ants.

Anyway welcome to the board.

Then I take it you are no fan of Abraham Lincoln either, if you do not like usurping presidents?

And you probably don't like Indians, Pakistanis, Asians, and Mexicans everywhere like ants.

Anyway welcome to the board.

Lincoln is a curious case. He had the stress of trying to hold the union together.

I like anyone who immigrants here legally and assimilates to our way of life.

Conservative-Libertarian?

Good...we were running low

Forum List

Back