Hello

Jun 13, 2016
Hello, and I am new to the forum. I came here wishing to discuss political topics in a friendly manner. I am an American and over the age of 18, although I am not currently registered to vote. I came here with the desire to formulate opinions and come to a responsible conclusion as to whether to vote and if so, what to vote about.

I am an American and over the age of 18

22e3f61753312edc0b1d926b7c1e3a018fda21535b6aeb570ba14e3a9b74e91a.jpg

Welcome to the board.

I forgot the formal gift basket that has your Uzi, Hand grenades and Flame Thrower.

So enjoy and remember if you are not mentally disturbed then you might want to rethink before entering...

Hello, and I am new to the forum. I came here wishing to discuss political topics in a friendly manner. I am an American and over the age of 18, although I am not currently registered to vote. I came here with the desire to formulate opinions and come to a responsible conclusion as to whether to vote and if so, what to vote about.
Welkomme Concerned........18 hey....you Lucky Person........Enjoy the Board

Welkomme Concerned........18 hey....you Lucky Person........Enjoy the Board
This is the only time I'm going to be nice to you LOL..steve

I am not currently registered to vote.

Granny says ya need to fix dat...

... go down to yer county courthouse...

... an' get registered, otherwise...

... what diff'rence does politics make to ya?

... what diff'rence does politics make to ya?

This I like to hearing from first posting this treat.
Which are your favorite in this election time?
Who want replacement when The Donald leaves his campaign?
Quiz to answer or whatever you will in politicals.

Forum List

Back