Hello. Is Telling The Truth "Flaming?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

unchained

Rookie
Oct 1, 2016
I saw that "flaming" isn't allowed around here. I'm not exactly too sure what that is. But if it includes telling the truth, prepare to be flamed. I will include some threads that I copied from other forums. Can somebody tell me if they qualify as "flaming?"
e6LIaeV.jpg
OU6L2mE.jpg
1XNlAjP.jpg

Didn't wait for the giant pics to load, but it's obvious yet another Democratic Party brownshirt has arrived.

• Banned
Didn't wait for the giant pics to load, but it's obvious yet another Democratic Party brownshirt has arrived.

It couldn't have taken that long for them to show up. I think you're just making excuses. Screw the pictures. Read the threads at least and tell me if you disagree with any of it.

It couldn't have taken that long for them to show up. I think you're just making excuses. Screw the pictures. Read the threads at least and tell me if you disagree with any of it.

Well, they did, which is why I won't bother with them. There are more amusing tards to play with here, so you'll just have to get in line with the other kids and wait your turn.

Well, they did, which is why I won't bother with them. There are more amusing tards to play with here, so you'll just have to get in line with the other kids and wait your turn.

Tards? You apparently can't refute anything in the threads I posted, yet you call ME a tard!?

I saw that "flaming" isn't allowed around here. I'm not exactly too sure what that is. But if it includes telling the truth, prepare to be flamed. I will include some threads that I copied from other forums. Can somebody tell me if they qualify as "flaming?"
e6LIaeV.jpg
OU6L2mE.jpg
1XNlAjP.jpg

"I saw that "flaming" isn't allowed around here"

Not true, not true. I am flaming and they let me stay around here.

Welcome big fella:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back