Hello from OneWorld

You'll be bringing an interesting prspective into this place, without doubt.

The morons are chomping at the bit to insult you for having the unmitigated audacity to get rich and still be a liberal.

What's interesting about another lefty lunatic, spouting the same tired crap about their superiority, and their compassion for all the misguided, stupid, inbred people who don't agree with them and who should be "managed"?
EXACTLY!

Nothing could be duller than a one world government led by a choir of do-gooders that see themselves as Saviors of the masses of poorly educated dimwits they choose to manipulate and exploit.

Welcome. Very few people make the transition you have, most are set in their ways as you'll notice already from their replies.

Your education is interesting, American Horse and I have been discussing topics you may find interesting. We need to find a forum for discussion though, the original started here. http://www.usmessageboard.com/introduce-yourself/81237-student-of-ideologies-hello.html

I have to admit that survey that finds conservative republicans more happy must be an example of asking the question the wrong way, as you only have to look at the faces of most conservative republican on TV etc to see a discontent that surely is not happiness. lol

Do progressives align themselves with corporate interest and push agendas that revolve around hate and fear?
Continuously.

Global warming anybody?

'Green industries' (Like GE) for example?

Being owned by the law industry, there could be no larger 'corporation.'

Or little things, like protestors are 'racists'.

Another fun one, 'fear of a rise in right wing militia groups'.

Perhaps calling everyone who isn't with you 'neocon' is the thing to do, that was a road to credibility...years ago, but laughable now.

Liberal movements don't use it as their regular amo. List a rigt-wing movement that ISN'T revolved around fear and/or hate. It doesn't exist.

Global warming is interesting because it's something we've been talking about for a long time. Science has tried to be blocked by those on the right (Bush, etc...), and laying out what 90%+ of scientist see as how climate change will evolve if we don't change some things about our emissions I don't see as fear. I mean, if this were a right-wing agenda, all we'd see is images of end of times etc... I think based on the seriousness of the issue that liberals have handled this very fairly imho.

Your other examples don't really fit. Claiming a fact like saying protesters are racist isn't creating a movement based on fear or anger. It's responding to what's occurring.

Sounds like you aren't Giving up your Fair Share, Liberal...

There are People who don't even have Homes, and you have (3)?...

Tisk, tisk.

:)

peace...

We live pretty simply really. Our current home, although it's by the beach, is not anything extravagant. Our other home w/ two on a property we rent out as section 8 to two different Hispanic families. One is a single mom w/ 3 girls and the other is an elderly lady with a son who is in recovery. We could get much more money for the property (much more), but our intention from the start was to assist a family that needed help and provide good housing.

Our place in Hawaii is purchased as in investment with my wife's family. We enjoy Hawaii very much and go there often. It's like our second home. We have an older lady who is friends of my wife's aunt who stays on a small house (not the main house) on the property and we give her free rent in exchange for watching the property (she is also someone who is in recovery).

My business gives 15% of net profits to childrens.org, and we also run special promotions from time to time where we give away free products / services for child sponsorship (acn I post this info here, I don't know what the policies are). Also, I am in the works of creating a non-profit that will purchase small bits of lands in inner cities and teach people who live there how to farm it and share food.

Additionally my wife and I donate our time teaching unplanned women how to give birth without drugs, and we speak about the subject of health, meditation, and pregnancy.

I try and do my part, and you need money in this world in order to try and create positive change.

You'll be bringing an interesting prspective into this place, without doubt.

The morons are chomping at the bit to insult you for having the unmitigated audacity to get rich and still be a liberal.

Thanks.

Yeah, we'll see. I'm fairly busy, and depending on if there's really any intelligent debate going on I will stick around or fade away. I'm not overly encouraged at the moment, but so far everyone at least seems civil for the most part so that's good.

It's funny because I don't really consider myself rich. I've been pretty poor most of my life (I was doing ok when working in corporate America, but not rich), so having recently put together large sums of money really hasn't sunk in yet. I was more successful than what I really intended to be.

Perfect! Another Obamabot. Welcome to the fray, but do not expect any mercy from me regarding your collectivist attitude and fund raising skills. Your introduction here reminds me of one of those boring, narcissistic Christmas cards I used to open yearly from a boring, narcissistic bimbo that thought her whole family shit fig newtons...only yours just glorifies yourself rather than your offspring.

You should have paid attention to your parents and some (two) of your uncles as they endeavored to educate you regarding the proper use of written English and punctuation thereof.

Thanks for the kind welcome.

I guess during introductions about yourself, you'd typically talk about someone else?

P.S. I think and intro is supposed to be a little narcissistic.

If you knew me though, I'm about as far from narcissistic as a human can get. I rarely even talk about myself as my wife likes to say. I think I'm a pretty humble person on the whole.

Forum List

Back