Hello from NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
I stumbled across this site a few days ago and love the heated discussions. I especially like the fact that both sides of the political aisle are represented.

I hope I can add something of value to the debates and maybe even learn a thing or two. As you can see from my avatar, I hope the Orange baby is history come November.

Time permitting will try to be a regular contributor. Ciao!

I stumbled across this site a few days ago and love the heated discussions. I especially like the fact that both sides of the political aisle are represented.

I hope I can add something of value to the debates and maybe even learn a thing or two. As you can see from my avatar, I hope the Orange baby is history come November.

Welcome!

1593045401656.png

Welcome, Magnus! Glad to have you aboard! I learn lots of stuff here--well, mostly I google it; don't trust what anyone on social media says....
Kick off your shoes and stay awhile. Have a royal nibble.
1593045507920.png

Ciao!

Ciao!

His cornbread ain't done in the middle.

Welcome!

View attachment 354631

Thanks!

Welcome, Magnus! Glad to have you aboard! I learn lots of stuff here--well, mostly I google it; don't trust what anyone on social media says....
Kick off your shoes and stay awhile. Have a royal nibble.
View attachment 354635
Sounds like great advice. I will do my best to follow. Thank you!

Ciao!

Thank you (I think!) Love Gilda Radner. May her soul rest in peace!

Ciao!

I had to look up that quote. But, ok.

If you're not Italian using Ciao is gay as fuk!!!
But welcome anyway....

Ciao!

I had to look up that quote. But, ok.

I guess a few fries short of a Happy Meal would be more understandable to our generation Z members.

If you're not Italian using Ciao is gay as fuk!!!
But welcome anyway....
Hmmm....I say Ciao and that makes you think gay? Feeling a bit insecure, are we?

Just kidding. Thanks for the welcome!

Hi!
At least half of here know up front you're an asshole.
LOL. What do they think of me bottom back (see what I did there?) Hi back at ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back