Hello From Montana

Havreman

Rookie
Aug 21, 2016
Hi All!
I've been on a message board in Las Vegas but it seemed the main thrust of the board was to call each other names, tote the liberal line and not relax and enjoy oneself. Another member leaving gave me the link to this place. I'm looking forward to the change.

Love the Big Sky. Welcome. :welcome:
But don't forget the name calling skills. They will be called upon. :(

Welcome! Big Sky Country have some of the most beautiful lands in the nation. Cheers!

th

Make sure you pay the entry toll, and you might want to set up an account for the annual fees.

Welcome. My aunt lives in Big Fork. That's Northwest Montana. I loved the Big Sky Country. I was out there the summer of 01 before the 9/11 terror attacks. Hope you like it here. I'm fairly new here and I am liking it. Already had a troll or two attack me. I came out unscathed though. I'm on another message board as well but it's looking like a ghost town. The only ones who post there are neverTrumpers because it's a neverTrump "conservative" site.

:welcome: Neighbor... If I was a young man I would load my truck up and head to Alaska, but while driving through Montana I would be hoping for a severe breakdown and could be happy right there...

You are very fortunate...

Welcome.

Lived in downtown Helena for a while on Last Chance Gulch. Still miss Toi's Tai and the crowd at Miller's Crossing. Great people t'ill the influx of Californians drove a lot of them out.

Learn to use the ignore function. It weeds out having to scroll through the folks here who confuse name calling and trolling with friendly discussions.

Cheers.

Forum List

Back