Hello from England

Colin

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
England
Hi, My name is Colin. I'm here at the invitation of my best friend and close family relative, Bootneck. I spend a lot of time down here in Plymouth and share Bootneck's off-base accommodation when I visit. That is why I'm posting this on a computer in a local Internet cafe. My laptop is broken and he's hogging the computer! I shall see you all in the forums...eventually.

Regards
Colin

Hi, My name is Colin. I'm here at the invitation of my best friend and close family relative, Bootneck. I spend a lot of time down here in Plymouth and share Bootneck's off-base accommodation when I visit. That is why I'm posting this on a computer in a local Internet cafe. My laptop is broken and he's hogging the computer! I shall see you all in the forums...eventually.

Regards
Colin

You know that bayonet of mine you were playing with yesterday. I've just thought of somewhere to put it.....12 inches up your arse! :razz:

as much as i love the 3 of you....i must work...tis morning here...and the job calls....its my friday however....see yall later...colin dont let him give you too much trash......

Regards
Colin

OMG!

The British are coming! The British are coming!

Quick, everyone grab your muskets and meet me on the green at Lexington.

Those red-backed lobster bastards are back!

Regards
Colin

OMG!

Either that or it's the 2009 British pop invasion, a la the Beatles.

Regards
Colin

OMG!

Lol! Don't worry about it old chap. The colonies are safe! These days we come as tourists and you desperately need the income! :tongue:

Regards
Colin

OMG!

Lol! Don't worry about it old chap. The colonies are safe! These days we come as tourists and you desperately need the income! :tongue:

Well I guess that's okay then.

Just so long as you Limies don't open any English cusine resturants here.

Our Anglo-Yankees alreadyu have got the franchise on really crappy food.

And, FYI, if we thought we needed food that was even less appetizing, we're import Scots to cook for us, too.

Up the regiment, chaps!

Well I guess that's okay then.

Just so long as you Limies don't open any English cusine resturants here.

They already have. Their buildings are usually pretty small, made of metal and painted green. You can usually find them fenced in behind existing restaurants.

:razz::razz::razz:

Forum List

Back