Hello from Austria

hello to all of you from new York. I am feeling too good after joining this forum because this forum is full of entertainment and information. I will do my best to utilize the information which this forum provide to us.

Hello,

@ EDITEC:
Excuse my English but ...

Anscestors?
Gingerbread = ww*.striezel-markt.de/striezel/assets/images/pfefferkuchen.JPG
perveryor =??
Ginger = media.kuechengoetter.de/media/52/12053431125330/abt_dsf9449.jpg

@ Jroc:
* lol * to me say that many Americans! But in Austria this is all a bit more "fun" There was a football stadium, the Arnold Schwarzenegger stadium was called, as he was then in an execution, no mercy (as he was a politician), all excited in the province (Styria) as to which the stadium has been renamed!

If I have serious errors in my English you have to tell me that! Please!

Sorry Fuz, but two of the things you're going to have to learn to cope with here are the spelling problems stemming from:

1. Most English speakers' (me included) inability to spell in our own damned language; and

2. The fact that typos are a common problem in this venue, and I am rather a careless editor of my own work.

Gingerbread, FYI, is a type of cookie or cake flavored with ginger.

Why a Hapsberg royal would have had an offical baker of such an inconsequential product I cannot know.

All I know is apparently this royally granted monopoly was important enough to my ancestors that they not only moved from Prague to Vienna, but they also took on a German name when they did so.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back