Hello Everybody

ILF

Rookie
Sep 20, 2012
Northwest Indiana
It is often said that people are rude online, however when it comes to discussing politics I find the internet to less hostile when compared to one on one conversation sometimes. I'm just a guy who loves discussing politics with anyone who could give a smart and civil conversation. I do have stong Libertarian beliefs, but would love to hear from anyone.

It is often said that people are rude online, however when it comes to discussing politics I find the internet to less hostile when compared to one on one conversation sometimes. I'm just a guy who loves discussing politics with anyone who could give a smart and civil conversation. I do have stong Libertarian beliefs, but would love to hear from anyone.
Welcome to USMB, ILF. Hope you enjoy the boards! :)

hey, and welcome.

this site has some great people. tou should check it out to get some rep points.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...ount-60-or-under-gtfih-for-some-free-rep.html

Welcome ILF! it is nice to meet you here in this interesting forum..

Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back