Hello and thank you!

gabriel_baron

Gabriel
Dec 7, 2009
Hello. I'm glad to be here to post with you all. I currently reside in the United States. Thank you for taking the time to check my intro. It's always an honor to have individuals reading my message. I only hope to share my expressions, opinions, and beliefs in the most honest and effective way in order to bring about a better understanding of the many walks of life that I feel I could reach someone with and I also hope to be able to do everything that I can to make people feel like they are heard and that we together can make more of a positive difference than we ever could apart-not only in America but around the world.
Love and Peace,
Gabriel

Well this is cool, I get to be the first to welcome you.. Judging by your introduction you seem like a nice guy. So.. welcome and catch you later.

Trust you to start an argument. :lol:

Welcome newbie

*Disclaimer: California Girl recognizes the requirement to highlight that she too is a 'newbie'. Welcoming a fellow 'newbie' with the term 'newbie' should in no way suggest that California Girl does not recognize the vastly more superiour posters known as 'The Old Guard'.

Hello. I'm glad to be here to post with you all. I currently reside in the United States. Thank you for taking the time to check my intro. It's always an honor to have individuals reading my message. I only hope to share my expressions, opinions, and beliefs in the most honest and effective way in order to bring about a better understanding of the many walks of life that I feel I could reach someone with and I also hope to be able to do everything that I can to make people feel like they are heard and that we together can make more of a positive difference than we ever could apart-not only in America but around the world.
Love and Peace,
Gabriel

Welcome, Gabriel.

Did you come to blow your horn?
You sound lot like Obama. I therefore doubt I will like you a lot.

However, you're still welcome.

Happy posting.

If your nose is as runny as your sentences, I'll be glad to send a case of tissues.

Last edited:
Love and Peace,
Gabriel

Anybody ever tell you that you talk alot? So, where do you reside when you don't reside in the United States?

Forum List

Back