Hello, an anti establishment person here

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I am a very friendly person who has been repeatedly banned from political forums hundreds of times for what I believe was being right on target. if it's hard to understand I will later add some videos of my speeches explaining what I mean later on. I live in the middle of national forest, I do not own television service, I'm never bored, but I prefer to write/make political speeches instead of playing any games.

I am interested in talking to people who vote neither democrat nor republican, I believe those are the people that will lead the movement to liberate our society.

I am a very friendly person who has been repeatedly banned from political forums hundreds of times for what I believe was being right on target. if it's hard to understand I will later add some videos of my speeches explaining what I mean later on. I live in the middle of national forest, I do not own television service, I'm never bored, but I prefer to write/make political speeches instead of playing any games.

I am interested in talking to people who vote neither democrat nor republican, I believe those are the people that will lead the movement to liberate our society.

Liberate our society from what, to what? :confused:
This should be your re-introduction thread. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Interesting. Except for having been banned and making videos, that's basically all true of me too.

Well, and maybe excepting the 'very friendly' part... :eusa_whistle:

I just wonder -- how do you get banned "hundreds of times"? Where do you even find the time?

I just wonder -- how do you get banned "hundreds of times"? Where do you even find the time?
How? I hate to brag about myself, but I believe for a similar reason an adult gets banned for playing in a kiddie game. they just don't like me, because I just make perfect sense and get right to the point - and just like with the establishment media, conflicts and controversy is in their interest, for people who own these forums it is always in their interest to keep us debating and NOT coming to an agreement of anything. it is political industry versus the people, that is all it really is. anyway, you won't be seeing much of me on these forums, maybe in conspiracy section and here, because I have to be very cautious to stay here...

Last edited by a moderator:
How? I hate to brag about myself, but I believe for a similar reason an adult gets banned for playing in a kiddie game. they just don't like me, because I just make perfect sense and get right to the point - and just like with the establishment media, conflicts and controversy is in their interest, for people who own these forums it is always in their interest to keep us debating and NOT coming to an agreement of anything. it is political industry versus the people, that is all it really is. anyway, you won't be seeing much of me on these forums, maybe in conspiracy section and here, because I have to be very cautious to stay here...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=masIKr7TuYs]pvsi.net - Ilusion of freedom of speech - YouTube[/ame]

:rolleyes:

Welcome to USMB, pvsi. Hope you enjoy the boards.

There is a society in which nonvoters are leaders, but if you want to talk to most of the people there, I think you'll have to learn Somali. :)

Last edited:

how 'bout a tune...

do you like butter tarts...? :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA]Len - Steal My Sunshine - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back