Hello all

If you can't spell, then just say that you have a disability, or are uneducated. Nip it at the bud.

But the people who think they're smart as heck, don't know the difference among they're, their, or there. It's just so embarrassing to think you're representing our country, when you can't even frigging write correctly!

Just... terrible stupidity seems to flood this board.

Democrats are worst then Stalin and hitler
Major red flag, right there.

It's THAN, not THEN, not WORST but WORSE, and I won't be a Nazi about the capitalization of Hitler, but he capitalized Stalin. And he's got extra spaces.

If you folks like this guy, "than i shood right like this so ewe can heer me... "

Damn I hate people that get the words wrong...

Last edited:
They can't even read the Constitution because they're chuckling about how it sounds like Prostitution...

That's your basic poster on the Politics threads...

Not all of you are idiots, but a majority are. And the idiots represent a big percentage of the population, that think they are determining our future by voting for corrupt officials who won't change a thing. They're not determining shit, they're just promoting the status quo. They're just fooled into thinking that they make a difference with their votes. They're fools. I'd paste the Beatle song, but that's an insult to the Beatles.

How's this instead?

Last edited:
Not all of you are idiots, but a majority are. And the idiots represent a big percentage of the population, that think they are determining our future by voting for corrupt officials who won't change a thing. They're not determining shit, they're just promoting the status quo. They're just fooled into thinking that they make a difference with their votes. They're fools. I'd paste the Beatle song, but that's an insult to the Beatles.

You, stop it.

It's one thing to complain about and correct the spelling and grammar of members, it's another thing entirely to be an asshole about it. Guess what? You're being an asshole about it...

The only one coming off as a fool here is you.

You, stop it.

It's one thing to complain about and correct the spelling and grammar of members, it's another thing entirely to be an asshole about it. Guess what? You're being an asshole about it...

The only one coming off as a fool here is you.
Whoa... I'm just speaking the truth. How am I being an asshole about it? Are you one of the majority, or the minority?

You want me to stop the truth? Is it bothering you?

I assure you, no one anywhere is shocked that you have a American flag bumper sticker.
First of all, it's "AN AMERICAN FLAG"... jus sayin... You're one of them, aren't you? Please god...

And how would you think that I have a bumper sticker of the American flag? I'm actually the opposite. I'm an anarchist. I want to change the world, and I have to start somewhere.

Last edited:
Max like to play games with PM's so he's blocked now.

Forum List

Back