'Hell to pay': Anonymous Republican warns DeSantis that he runs against Trump in 2024 at his own peril, adding "Trump made Ron!"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
DeSantis appeared Monday morning on the conservative podcast "The Truth with Lisa Boothe." DeSantis made it clear he’s eying his re-election bid for governor as a launching off point for something bigger, even though he won't come out and publicly say that he aspires to the Oval Office.

And the Kenyan Cocksucker laughed as "his" latest HATE HOAX gets an echo here....

Anonymous "Republican" = Jussie Smollett

See the source image

The above post was by a left wing Dem who LOVES GEORGE W BUSH

Amazing how Easy65, BrokeLoser, and rightwinger all

LOVE W

See the source image

See the source image

I think George W Bush was one of our worst modern Presidents

Invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, Torture, Economic collapse

But Trump managed to be worse

Anyone have lots of free time to go back and read how many times this poster posted something 180 degrees from the above....

Trump will not stand for any other Republican being the Alpha Male

He will visciously attack any Republican trying to assume that role

Anyone have lots of free time to go back and read how many times this poster posted something 180 degrees from the above....

There is a Search function on USMB

Go back and find any post where I claimed otherwise

There is a Search function on USMB

Go back and find any post where I claimed otherwise

You want to sign a sworn affidavit that you never posted support and praise for W on this board....

LOL...

With Merrick Garland around, he probably would, since there is NO CONSEQUENCE for left wing Zionist Fascists under Garland for breaking American law....

W. Was a figure head Chaney actually ran things. W is actually a good guy. A guy you would like to have a beer with just not a great President. Trump on the other hand is just an all around piece of trash.

Forum List

Back