'Hell' of a way to get your 15 minutes of fame.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
It's not that graphic really.

A man has set himself on fire a short distance away from the White House in Washington DC and is receiving treatment from emergency services, officials have confirmed.

In a tweet, the US Secret Service said the man lit himself on fire at approximately 12:20 pm and had been given first aid by Park Police and the National Park Service.

Man sets himself on fire outside White House, police attending (GRAPHIC FOOTAGE)

A man has set himself on fire a short distance away from the White House in Washington DC and is receiving treatment from emergency services, officials have confirmed.

In a tweet, the US Secret Service said the man lit himself on fire at approximately 12:20 pm and had been given first aid by Park Police and the National Park Service.

Man sets himself on fire outside White House, police attending (GRAPHIC FOOTAGE)

Another TDS Tard breaks down and snaps. No loss. You haven't much time left yourself before you go "Mad Maxine" yourself.
2020 will take a heavy toll on the Left. Hope we have lots and lots of body bags and Thorazine for the physical and mental casualties.

hqdefault.jpg

Haven't heard anything like that since a monk set himself on fire in Vietnam.

The world is full of crazy fucks.

I'm not sure which is more concerning, that two people have set themselves on fire in a matter of weeks, or that the United States Secret Service is using Tweeter.

Why do they do it without the flame resistant outfit they wear in movies....??

You missed the same thing from a couple of weeks ago then. Doesn't surprise me.

Well excuse the hell out of me. I don't watch the news so I'd have no idea some other crazy fuck had set themselves on fire.

Piss off shit for brains.

Well excuse the hell out of me. I don't watch the news so I'd have no idea some other crazy fuck had set themselves on fire.

I would not appear to be the one claiming I haven't heard of anything like this since Vietnam, now would I.

Oh and it's referred to in the OP link too. Way to read.

As I said ---- doesn't surprise me.

I would not appear to be the one claiming I haven't heard of anything like this since Vietnam, now would I.

Oh and it's referred to in the OP link too. Way to read.

As I said ---- doesn't surprise me.

LMAO Piss off shit for brains.

Where does anything say it had anything to do with Rump?

Isn't he in Japan?

Leap much?
We have a White House in Japan ? While this wouldn't surprise me, talk about 'leaping '....:26:

Trump supporters are happy. Democrats are the suicidal losers these days.
Man sets himself on fire near White House

This link also says nothing about Rump --------------- or any other motivation.

Good thing we have leapers to plug them in for us, amirite?

Say, what's Alex John Brinkley Jones got to say? How 'bout Jim Hoft? Plugger U? Mark Dice? The possimibilities are endless.

Always remember what the word ass-ume starts with. Tip for the day.

Forum List

Back