Hebes Jew past employees?

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
(Note: Please rate title; I'm trying to improve my trolling in light of the current contest)

A Williamsburg kosher food company is locked in a battle with former workers who charge they were stiffed out of overtime pay - and then fired when they complained. National Labor Relations Board investigators found that Flaum Appetizing Corp. illegally booted the workers, and ordered the company to cough up around $260,000 in back pay. But owner Moshe Grunhut has refused to comply - saying he won't pay the workers because they're undocumented immigrants.

Kosher business refuses to pay $260,000 in back wages to fired workers | Industrial Workers of the World

fuckin' a...

I didn't think the 13th Amendment made an exception for illegals. Give them their paychecks and a one-way ticket home. And fine the crap out of the employer.

• Banned
This is actually an interesting story, JB. Did you want to discuss it or just vie for "used the most offensive ethnic slur today"?
False dilemma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And since when is Heeb so bad?

White_trash_two_.jpg

I do stand corrected on the spelling, though.

I'd make a terrible Nazi

And since when is Heeb so bad?

its pretty clear you used the word for effect.

it's also clear, at least to me, that these aren't the only employers ever to try to screw illegals.

i think i was 30 before i ever heard the expression "jewed them down". i consider myself to have been lucky

Last edited:

Forum List

Back