Are We Doing This, JB, Or Have You Pussied Out On Me?

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
Remember the '"recommend a book for another USMB-er" thread? We agreed to both read Betty Friedan's "The Feminine Mystique" and discuss/argue feminist theory. I finally tracked down a copy today, so are we on or not?

femminine%20mytique.jpg

1) It's on my floor right now, waiting for me to finish what I'm reading

2) Your feminazism has already been refuted

3) Have you begun Ms. Lukas' book yet? I doubt you can be honest with yourself, though, even if you do. Mr Koestler told us to be aware of the difficulty you people have when your religion is challenged.

4)A new thread? You couldn't post in the other one?

she doesn't believe women should decide for themselves whether to pursue a career... she's on record as saying her mission won't be over until all women walk out on their children... she wants women to be treated differently... and she views the female body as something awful- as revealed by her using a reference to a woman's genitals as a derogatory term...

and she calls herself a feminist?
The only type of feminist she is is the one that demands your views be exactly as hers are. As that has nothing to do with feminism and all to do with authoritarianism, well....

Si modo,

Have you noticed that all lands are a product of authoritarianism ? What is wrong with a chain of command ? seems to work in the industrialized world.

Forum List

Back