Heavenly origin of people?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Although this seems unlikely, it can still be assumed: a part of humanity has a heavenly origin.

A lot of facts recorded in culture and mythology speak of this.

Many myths speak of wars between the celestial race and humans.
The part is about blending.

The early Gnostics also said that some of the people come from the Light and the sky. They said that if a person has a soul, then his ancestors were the sons of heaven.

The Indo-Aryan gods were children of the sky in myths.

Elizarenkova, a researcher of the Indo-Aryan language and culture, argued that the semantics of the most important ritual of the Indo-Aryans was exactly about connection with the sky.
It was some kind of thread that the Indo-Aryans were afraid of losing. This thread, as it were, went through the ritual soma and the fire that delivered it to heaven.

In itself, the worship of the sky and the heavenly bodies of the Americans and Indo-Aryans is difficult to explain. How could this come about?

Watching women go through childbirth causes me doubt about us being created by heavenly beings. What kind of God would inflict pain such as that on His creations for no good reason?

Every ancient culture called themselves "the people" in whatever language they spoke and exalted themselves above all others. No better way to do that than claim a divine origin.

Although this seems unlikely, it can still be assumed: a part of humanity has a heavenly origin.

The early Gnostics also said that some of the people come from the Light and the sky. They said that if a person has a soul, then his ancestors were the sons of heaven.

Elizarenkova, a researcher of the Indo-Aryan language and culture, argued that the semantics of the most important ritual of the Indo-Aryans was exactly about connection with the sky.
It was some kind of thread that the Indo-Aryans were afraid of losing. This thread, as it were, went through the ritual soma and the fire that delivered it to heaven.

In itself, the worship of the sky and the heavenly bodies of the Americans and Indo-Aryans is difficult to explain. How could this come about?
It's obvious in fact that humanity exists in the three & a half dimensional continuum that surrounds(?) us. It stands to reason that other dimensions exist beyond our reach(@ current), both interdimensional(think C/B radio side band here) & extra dimensional. I avoid getting into depth regarding this subject but physicist students @ EWU were gracious enough to take the time to explain to me some rudimentary examples that I @ least could somewhat comprehend kind of. It sounds to me like the large Hadron Collider was designed to explore this complex & challenging field of exploration but I am not sure about this. Now a days even time itself is being disputed so @ this point I completely lost interest in physics of any kind save for making H/P & torque.

A more likely history is that we have evolved in Darwinian terms or close to them. But there is separate evidence that we have been visited and "tampered with" -- and as many as five times . And it is considerable . DYOFR and dont ask me to do your homework .Separately, a convincing case can also be made that we started life on Mars, or , that at least one of our neighbours came from Mars . Again DYOFR if the subject actually interests you . And if it does not, shut up.

Watching women go through childbirth causes me doubt about us being created by heavenly beings. What kind of God would inflict pain such as that on His creations for no good reason?
The Hebrew women didn't seem to have a problem with childbirth during their time in Egypt. Because they worked outdoors they were much healthier than the Egyptian women.

19 And the midwives said unto Pharaoh, Because the Hebrew women are not as the Egyptian women; for they are lively, and are delivered ere the midwives come in unto them.
20 Therefore God dealt well with the midwives: and the people multiplied, and waxed very mighty.

My wife had a terrible birth with our first but she wasn't in the best of health. Three years later, when she was much healthier (being married to me was good for her health) the birth of our second was quick and virtually painless, according to her.

Last edited:
BIRTH is the bonding process between the mother and child. There wouldn't be a "mothers love" if they didn't go through the pain of childbirth

There is little to no actual scientific evidence to suggest that humanity has origins in heaven, the heavens, or in any heavenly place.
As much as I love and respect all God's creation, if you can't see a difference between the human creation and the animals, then you're not very observant

Why is this in Science and Technology and not in Religion and Ethics?

Every ancient culture called themselves "the people" in whatever language they spoke and exalted themselves above all others. No better way to do that than claim a divine origin.
But in chthonic cultures, the sky was not considered something good.

A more likely history is that we have evolved in Darwinian terms or close to them. But there is separate evidence that we have been visited and "tampered with" -- and as many as five times . And it is considerable . DYOFR and dont ask me to do your homework .Separately, a convincing case can also be made that we started life on Mars, or , that at least one of our neighbours came from Mars . Again DYOFR if the subject actually interests you . And if it does not, shut up.
Only the solar-heavenly cultures of the Indo-Aryans and Americans followed the path of Darwinism. Positive selection is possible only in conditions of fair competition. European collectivism leads to regression. It is not the strongest who wins, but the one who joined the pack.

Why is this in Science and Technology and not in Religion and Ethics?
Here the question of the real scientific probability of origin from heaven is discussed, and religious sources are considered along with archaeological, cultural and other scientific data, only in the context of scientific analysis.

Only the solar-heavenly cultures of the Indo-Aryans and Americans followed the path of Darwinism. Positive selection is possible only in conditions of fair competition. European collectivism leads to regression. It is not the strongest who wins, but the one who joined the pack.

The pack is often an excellent survival method. It increases strength, speed, and ability to eat and to escape (if need be).

BIRTH is the bonding process between the mother and child. There wouldn't be a "mothers love" if they didn't go through the pain of childbirth

I see then. God created women to replenish the world with humans and made it extremely painful for them to give birth so they'd take it seriously.

Population control?

I see then. God created women to replenish the world with humans and made it extremely painful for them to give birth so they'd take it seriously.
I'm guessing God doesn't exist in your thinking. So I guess you can curse Darwin

Population control?
There are better ways of doing that. Like sending hordes of locusts to eat up all the crops. The God of the Bible used to do that whenever certain humans made Him mad.

Forum List

Back