Heated Bernie v Chris Wallace Debate: "Billionaires Shouldnt Exist! Oligarchs run America just like they run Russia" so why did Bernie endorse Biden?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
all this rings a little hollow because Bernie just endorsed Joe and predicted he could win in a landslide against Trump (you have to be a child to believe that). Bernie should've endorsed Kennedy or Williamson or run himself

• Banned
Sam Walton died with a 25 billion dollar net worth. but he built Walmart, which employs millions of Americans. is America better without Sam Walton? i report, you decide. talk about the system, not about individuals.

all this rings a little hollow because Bernie just endorsed Joe and predicted he could win in a landslide against Trump (you have to be a child to believe that). Bernie should've endorsed Kennedy or Williamson or run himself

Bernie Sanders is a con artist and a fraud. What has he done for his constituents or for the American people? Nothing. He made himself wealthy and that's it.

Sam Walton died with a 25 billion dollar net worth. but he built Walmart, which employs millions of Americans. is America better without Sam Walton? i report, you decide. talk about the system, not about individuals.

People used to build things. Then they became billionaire's off the actions of the Federal Reserve.

I don't care if someone is a billionaire, but once they reach individual millionaire status or billion dollar market cap, they should NOT receive corporate welfare. Expert accountant teams are good enough. You kill incentive to create. Even Wal Mart, they simply engage in arbitrage between Chinese wages and the U.S.

Last edited:
He earned the house money off his book.
Why didn't he give all that money to government? Does he really need 3 houses? It's the same BS logic he uses to attack billionaires. Sanders is a joke. You have to be particularly stupid to fall of his act.

Why didn't he give all that money to government? Does he really need 3 houses? It's the same BS logic he uses to attack billionaires. Sanders is a joke. You have to be particularly stupid to fall of his act.

If you say so. He never bitched about paying taxes on his income.

Forum List

Back