Heads will roll under second special counsel investigation

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

A resolution led by Republican Congressman Lee Zeldan called for Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to revisit the appointment of a second special counsel.

Heads Will Roll Under Second Special Counsel Investigation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and it all goes right over the heads of those who don' pay attention...... Evidence upon evidence keeps being found by behind the scenes deep state Keeps covering it up and covering it up as they try to sink Trump on BS lies and they are going to dream up more lies. The leftist pukes will make you want to puke once they get wind of the newest set of lies.

A resolution led by Republican Congressman Lee Zeldan called for Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to revisit the appointment of a second special counsel.

Heads Will Roll Under Second Special Counsel Investigation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and it all goes right over the heads of those who don' pay attention...... Evidence upon evidence keeps being found by behind the scenes deep state Keeps covering it up and covering it up as they try to sink Trump on BS lies and they are going to dream up more lies. The leftist pukes will make you want to puke once they get wind of the newest set of lies.

As with all such circumstances, eventually someone will either slip, or crack, or the protection will be withdrawn.

Lol, not gonna happen.

I'm not so sure it will myself.

Why they could have a VIDEO of all the crookedness being done from start to finish and when it comes to the deep state covering up all that dirty bs on these clowns it can and will be easily done.

"A resolution led by Republican Congressman Lee Zeldan called for Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to revisit the appointment of a second special counsel. "

and? does anyone think it's going to happen.

"A resolution led by Republican Congressman Lee Zeldan called for Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to revisit the appointment of a second special counsel. "

and? does anyone think it's going to happen.
I do and it's way past time.

What is done in the dark will always come out into the light.

I learned that from an old Black woman. It hasn't failed yet.

Lol, not gonna happen.

Seems I recall hearing that on November 8th, 2016. :auiqs.jpg:
They've already tried this just like a month ago. Sessions shot them down.

Yeah but he's getting new dirt dug up on him, to mention quite a few thousand signatures to get him out of office. Not that , that means anything these days. ( Signatures on a petition).
No, he's not. You guys are trying hard to make up new stuff but you aren't really having any luck getting it to stick

Forum List

Back