Headline of the Year

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Just when you think you've seen it all from the MSM.

image.jpeg

Trump’s Honeymoon with Media Almost Over

I hope Trump keeps out calling out these lying leftist traitor pukes.

He will, and he will continue his use of demagoguery to keep people like you in his lane.
I will always be on the side of freedom, liberty, and property rights. And you, sir, will always be on the side of government rule.
You lose - Traitor.

He will, and he will continue his use of demagoguery to keep people like you in his lane.

I will always be on the side of freedom, liberty, and property rights. And you, sir, will always be on the side of government rule.
You lose - Traitor.

I believe in the rule of law, and government enforces the law. If you support the "lock her up" set, you don't believe in freedom, liberty or justice (& justice is the respect for property rights too).

Of course by that, I suspect you oppose the income tax, am I correct? Do you consider the 16th amendment to COTUS theft?

You lose - Traitor.

I believe in the rule of law, and government enforces the law. If you support the "lock her up" set, you don't believe in freedom, liberty or justice (& justice is the respect for property rights).

Of course by that, I suspect you oppose the income tax, am I correct? Do you consider the 16th amendment to COTUS theft?
Yep. I'd be ok with a consumption tax. But income tax is outright theft.

You lose - Traitor.

I believe in the rule of law, and government enforces the law. If you support the "lock her up" set, you don't believe in freedom, liberty or justice (& justice is the respect for property rights).

There it is, the belief that the 16th Amendment is against the law, which is an oxymoron.

The 16th A. is The Law, and not theft. Thus, you do not support, and probably never served to support and defend the Constitution of the U.S.; making you treasonous.

Avenatti stated yesterday the Democrats should stop playing nice with Trump so the media is trying to keep up with his deranged bullshit.

You lose - Traitor.

There it is, the belief that the 16th Amendment is against the law, which is an oxymoron.

The 16th A. is The Law, and not theft. Thus, you do not support, and probably never served to support and defend the Constitution of the U.S.; making you treasonous.

I don't think opposing an income tax makes you as traitorous as supporting a plot to preempt and depose a sitting President does. You kinda escalated that to absurdity...

You lose - Traitor.

I don't think opposing an income tax makes you as traitorous as supporting a plot to preempt and depose a sitting President does. You kinda escalated that to absurdity...

You kinda didn't read the comment when he called me a traitor.

You lose - Traitor.

You kinda didn't read the comment when he called me a traitor.

Might have missed that. My observation still stands.

You lose - Traitor.

I believe in the rule of law, and government enforces the law. If you support the "lock her up" set, you don't believe in freedom, liberty or justice (& justice is the respect for property rights too).

No, you believe in statism, that is where government controls all aspects of peoples lives. That is not liberty, that is tyranny.

Forum List

Back