He used to brag about ingesting steroids, now Wrestling Legend "Superstar" Billy Graham will soon succumb to death after being taken off life support

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i've seen old clips of his, he was a great showman with a great physique, he deserved that nickname, but was somewhat overshadowed by other wrestlers including Hulk Hogan, in my view

• Banned
Billy Graham is 79 He’s battled health issues for several years including cirrhosis, congestive heart failure, hepatitis C, diabetes. Blaming this on the vaccine is beyond pathetic

FwMNvYfaAAA00EG

• Banned
RIP Superstar Billy Graham. "I am a reflection of perfection, the number one selection. I am the women's pet, the mens regret where what you see is what you get but what you don't see is better yet"

FwX8YmraUAEPBLh

he was open about his steroid abuse, led to health problems and ultimately his death. he's spent most of the last 20 years in the hospital

he was prominent in discus and shotput at an early age, and even won Mr America, and played in the CFL, abused steroids from 1965 to 1990

Superstar Billy Graham in full uniform for the CFL Montreal Allouettes

BukaWwoIIAAkCIt

Superstar Billy Graham thought a Kofi Kingston title reign was a “joke,” and advised him to take steroids. Just saying.

FwYf7GPacAAlYtx

Forum List

Back