he ate for 44 mintues

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
IMG_0676.jpg

44 damned minutes i finally has to chase him aways.....i know he is just on the other side of the box feeder where i cant see him....damn squirrels

IMG_0676.jpg

44 damned minutes i finally has to chase him aways.....i know he is just on the other side of the box feeder where i cant see him....damn squirrels

I got the damn squirrels too. But I'm more concerned with those sons a bitchin rabbits. As soon as my Green Beans start coming in they're going to have a feast, and I'm going to buy me a damn pellet gun and have rabbit in the crock pot. :razz:

Looks like a baby. Had two swallows fly into the house about and hour ago. They were playing and came through the big slider upstairs (no screen on it:evil:) Anyhow one found it's way back out and the other is resting on the fan blade. I'm hoping she/he finds it's way out soon and the hawk that lives under the eve does not get either one of them.

I think you should borrow one of the guns from these fine people (you don't need to dress up in their silly clothes), and blow the squirrel away.

3596385291_a57649bd33_o.jpg

Shit woman! you gonna let a little squirrel mess with your mind??

He

treed

he

Forum List

Back